Hey from Winnipeg!

wpgKimmy420

420 Member
Hi everyone! excited to be apart of the smoking community here. I'm from Winnipeg, wonder if any other winnipeggers are here on this forum? I'm just super excited i'll get to have a dispensary in my backyard, it's like a dream come true. I just wanna grab my bud and smoke it right away lol, not have to wait however long it takes to drive or walk home. plus i'm lazy. Pleased to meet everyone! Who else is super lazy like me? ha

omg.jpg

Hey Kimmy welcome! I am from the opposite end of the globe from you, but I am sure there'll be a bunch of enthusiasts here on 420 from Winnipeg too. Are you going to start a grow of your own now or just camp outside that dispensary until you get bored with their offerings? :laugh:

Hi everyone! excited to be apart of the smoking community here. I'm from Winnipeg, wonder if any other winnipeggers are here on this forum? I'm just super excited i'll get to have a dispensary in my backyard, it's like a dream come true. I just wanna grab my bud and smoke it right away lol, not have to wait however long it takes to drive or walk home. plus i'm lazy. Pleased to meet everyone! Who else is super lazy like me? ha

omg.jpg
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome: My friend.
I'm confused on your pic though.
Do you have a garden?
Bill

:welcome: @wpgKimmy420 :passitleft:

omg.jpg

Nice :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom