Hey from Xlr8

Hi all - Excited to become part of the community.

A couple of years ago I returned to MJ as a way to combat chronic back pain due to severe disc degeneration, and found it a great way to help cope with these things, and much better than all of the other crap they wanted to prescribe me.

Getting ready to start my first grow soon with a BC Northern Lights Mothership/Roommate setup. Really kinda wanted the Bloombox, but it was a bit more than I could afford right now, and I'm only wanting to keep myself supplied. I saw that there were a few bloombox growers who are members here, so I'm hopin' to lean on you all a bit as it'll be my first growing experience.

Oh yeah, and it's friggin cold as hell here right now. Damn.

Peace - xlr8

I'm kinda torn - got some k2 and Belladonna seeds that I'm thinking about using, but I've also got a bunch of bag seed - since this is gonna be my first grow of any kind, I'm a bit nervous to use the good stuff, but on the other hand --- if it all works it would be nice to have some good quality stuff. Any advice? I thought I read here that you've used the BCNL stuff before, think I should chance the better seeds, or am I likely to crash and burn therefore going with the bag seed?

Thanks for the reply!

I appreciate the insight. I'll definitely look to you all here for advice - just hope I can pull it off!! :thanks:

Use the better, there are many members on this site that will help you if ya need it.

Hi xlr8

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I really like watching the bloombox grows here. I'd love to see a roommate grow journal; hope you decide to do one on the site.

Back
Top Bottom