Hey Guys and Gals. Moongoddess Here

moongoddess

I just wanted to say as a newbie that I love this site.....I have been wandering around aimlessly and every place I go....I leave with more information and glad to see there are so many Cool people still around in this big world.
I am from a small beach town in Virginia and hate to say...MJ will probably never be leagalized here....we still have ABC stores....but.... I am a true MJ User and am glad to say she has never let me down...Through cancer issues, and just lifes every day stresses. I am glad to say as of now I am cancer free ....but can say through my surgeries...nothing killed my pain in my body and my head...better then my MJ.

I have two children....A daughter 16 and a son 1....Same daddy! haa haa...we get that alot.He was quite a suprise and a special gift.

I am an artist....and I plan on doing a few MJ paintings in the near future. I will post them in the art section. I toy around with these little stash jars as of now at some hippie stores and such around town here.

Thanks to all you 420 Members who gave me such a warm welcome.:thanks:

:peace:

Re: Hey Guys and Gals....Moongoddess Here

Whatsup moongoddess, I too am East Coast and never thought Marajuana in any form Medical or otherwise would ever be legalized here in Rhode Island but alas it was and I am now using MMJ and using far less pills from the RX. I want to :welcome: you and please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the world! Thank you for dropping in to say hello and introduce yourself, Please :surf: our 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. Congratulations on winning the fight against Cancer and having a new baby!:cheer::bravo: :goodluck:
I myself have four children and know the work raising children can be as I have them from 6-16 and love them dearly. Stay in touch and :thanks:for being so cool!:blunt:
BTW what is an ABC Store?

BTW what is an ABC Store?[/QUOTE said:
Alcoholic Beverage Control.....:hookah:
Its called NO Privatly Owned Liquer Stores in VA.....Call us the BIBLE BELT of America.....With Pat Robertson leading these crazy people here!!!!FROM CBN....such hippocrates. But alas....where there is a WILL there is a WAY!
:peacetwo:

Oh Oh Pat is with the Moral Majority and they do tell EVERYONE what to think, how to act, and what not to do also. But I guess there are people who need to told as they just couldn't get it done without instructions.Thank you for clearing up the ambiguity as some of us live in far flung places around the globe. Check out some Grow Journals and let us know what you think.
Here are the links:
Horse's Crawlspace Grow
The VipersNest Continuous
Purple Hearts Indoor/Outdoor Fall Grow Journal 2010
Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

All our members are cool and will be happy you dropped in to say hello.

Hey Wingman...I did check out the grow journals....and am feeling a bit inspired to do my own....I couldn't figure out a room or space to do this in becuase I live in small quarters with a 16 yr. old and a baby....so....I GOT IT....The original owner of this house dug a wine celler out underneath my diningroom on the back of the house.....we just keep the door locked....because I don't like spiders and i have seen a few black widows lurking in my celler.....it is only about 4 x 8.....with dug out shelves.....you walk down into the ground 4 steps.....walk 4 steps forward and to your right is the 4 x 8 area...rumer has it he used this room for his wine and moonshine....in fact I have a few old bottles that were in it.this would be perfect for my grow....anyways...maybe next spring....it will take alot to get that dark room in order.I will keep a journal if I do and I will take lots of photos.

Just be X-tra Xtra careful!! I live in an MMJ State and was still arrested. When the Police do find your grow and they will eventually, especially with a teenager and the issues that brings to the table, your life will be turned upside down. I would advise moving to an MMJ State or just continue buying as that is only misdemeanor posession. The best thing would be to start MMJ in your state you will be surprised to see who comes out of the perverbial closet.Good Luck and stay in touch.

Thanks for the advice wingman...you are so right about the teenager.....anyways...its all good...The problem with moving is I gotta stay where the work is for hubbie. So for now...I guess I will just do what I do to get my MJ!

Safest is always BEST! MMJ is not quite established here in the East so until it is and your State accepts change in the right direction BEWARE of growing and become politically active to change Cannabis Laws in your State and Worldwide!
Sincerely
W
:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom