Hey Guys First Time Member - Just Wanted To Share My Grow With You All

Okay we are now day 1 of week 6 into the flowering period. What a lovely day it is, my lady sativa is fattening up just as I thought she would we now have some brown hairs on some of the lower buds but not a massive amount, she still has a few weeks to go. And now onto my confused indica she smells unbelievable like I wrote in the previous post a lot like strawberries and banana, lots of swelling of the calyx and plenty resin production ammmm she looks delicious but then again so does miss tall sativa.

Ok so big update with my grow, I had to harvest my sativa lady 3 weeks before the time I intended to. I unfortunately had a massive power disruption and it stressed the crap out of my girl. A day after it happened I noticed nannas on some of the lower branches and noticed one had popped spreading pollen all over the place and then I found some seed sacks on the lower branches so I made the agonizing choice to do the chop. Not complaining though I got pretty good results though. And the indica was ready to harvest and smelling bloody delicious. Well here's some photos of all the end product almost dried. This ends the first of many grow jernals from mr GreenWing Blunt

Back
Top Bottom