Hey Guys First Time Member - Just Wanted To Share My Grow With You All

Greenwing blunt

Not shore if I am posting this in the right thread but here I am. This is my lady she is a sativa hybrid grown under a 600 watt hps using coco part A and B along with bio and bloom excalarator and pk topup, she is currently 3 weeks into flowering but I will post the photos week one from flowering to recently. Also an indica that went hamophredit but I isolated here also grown under same conditions as the setiva. As soon as I discovered the problem I moved here to a separat

e grow tent under a 130 watt cfl bulb with no fans.

Welcome to 420 Greenwing, you can navigate to journals in progress to start a proper journal. Looking forward to watching grow. Thank you Pennywise for welcoming me to the 420 forum I am looking forward to seeing everyone's growing experience as well as getting to share my travels in growing.

Thought I might post it up here incase no one seen it up in journals, were are now week 4 of the flowering period miss setiva is starting to smell very nice and is starting to fill out very good. The indica girl is looking mighty fine to. I will eventually be using her to make cbd oil for my lung disease.

Sativa hybrid last day of week 4 of the flowering period, she has slowed down a bit but hoping she starts to fill out in the next couple of weeks

Officially day 1 of week 5 into the flowering period, I was starting to get a tad anxious about her bud size because she seemed to have stalled a wee bit but as usual this strain likes to do her fattening in around weeks 5 to 6. I had posted a picture yesterday of her and in a matter of 24 hours she has packed on some mass the hemi indica hybrid is looking the part of as much as expected for growing under a 130watt cfl, I just added an led to her to try and increase the bud size but ether way I will still be given her a smoken she smells like vanilla.

I am probably over killing it a bit with the photos but a just can't help myself :):p 2 days into week five of flowering

Just a quick update on the Indica hybrid hemofredit , I sprayed with a reverse fem spray she still got nannas but there's been no pollon so it looks like the spray worked. Her smell is intoxicating a lot like strawberries and banana with a hint of pineapple. She only has average size buds for a 130watt cfl grow but she is super sticky. And from what I can tell the trichomes are just turning a nice cloudy white so not to long to go. Any thoughts from my fellow growers as to what this strain may be , I got it from a bagseed so I am at a complete loss. And has anyone had much experience with "Re-vegging a plant that was hami, did you get nannas on the second time around just out of curiosity

Back
Top Bottom