Hey guys how do my autos look for 16 days?

Grower2020

Do these look on track for normal sized plants? 6x6 grow + sea of green . No scrog just super cropping for added strength

20210522_185305.jpg

I think it will be a tight squeeze getting that many plants in a 6 x 6 once they grow out some. They are going to get big. Not the same as starting Photo's on a 12/12 light schedule where you can keep th

I think it will be a tight squeeze getting that many plants in a 6 x 6 once they grow out some. They are going to get big. Not the same as starting Photo's on a 12/12 light schedule where you can keep plants smaller.
Thanks for your feedback bro. So they are on track to be nice sized plants you think ? I hope they do get big :) I'm not too worried if they are a bit tight in the tent , I'm going to do a defoliation about midway flower and let some light into shady spots and just use the smaller buds for pressing into rozin. :) it's zkittlez auto

Thanks for your feedback bro. So they are on track to be nice sized plants you think ? I hope they do get big :) I'm not too worried if they are a bit tight in the tent , I'm going to do a defoliation about midway flower and let some light into shady spots and just use the smaller buds for pressing into rozin. :) it's zkittlez auto
The plants all look pretty darn good to me. As far as size goes, I'm probably not the best one to ask about Auto's. I grew them my 1st year but have only grown Photo's for the past 3 years. I'm not a fan of Auto's because I like to decide when to flower my plants. I can make them any size I choose without the plant deciding for me. But I see some people pulling 12 - 16 oz. off 1 Auto these days so I may have to give them a shot again after I run out of Photo Seeds.

@Grower2020 Are there any tickets left, too pull up a seat? :rofl:

Do we have to be socially distance and wear a mask? :rofl:

Your ladies look great, but as @Buds Buddy said it will get to be a pretty tight squeeze.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Haha no masks in here sir :) just good vibes :) I really hope they do get to a point where they fill the 6x6 and I can take a couple of the not so productive plants outside and let the freaks do their thing in the tent. I hope they stretch well. I'm running the light on 21hrs at the moment. Doing a flush to small run off between feeds. Seems to be working ok . It's hard to believe the amount of size the folage the plants can put on in the space of just a couple of weeks after this photo which was taken today . I always have doubts the plants will grow to a large size but in saying that I'm almost always shown up by the plants and they just seem to explode coke week 4-5

They look exceptionally nice and I’m pretty sure you will have a full house very soon.
I have a 2x4 and thought 2 plants would work well. I had trouble getting seeds to take so put in 2 more and told myself 3 would be ok if they all took. I ended up with 4. 1 seed took 10 days to break soil. Here’s my tent of GG4 autos. Wall to wall with 5G pots.

559C496E-DE85-4D12-A48C-9D8FF0D4715B.jpeg

They look exceptionally nice and I’m pretty sure you will have a full house very soon.
I have a 2x4 and thought 2 plants would work well. I had trouble getting seeds to take so put in 2 more and told myself 3 would be ok if they all took. I ended up with 4. 1 seed took 10 days to break soil. Here’s my tent of GG4 autos. Wall to wall with 5G pots.

559C496E-DE85-4D12-A48C-9D8FF0D4715B.jpeg
Nice nice , do you grow in soil or coco ? And what week are you in there?

do you grow in soil or coco ? And what week are you in there?
I’m growing organic soil with Geoflora nutes, Mars SP3000 light. The picture is last weeks. Today 1 plant is 70 days the other 3 are 60 days. They all received an aggressive LST. The older more then the other 3 trying to keep them the same height.

When I do 5 Photo's in 5 gal. pots in a 5 x 5 tent it fills my tent. So 6 in a 6 x 6 is all I'd do. That's about 36 + oz. of buds.
I've actually got a sugar black rose plant in reveg mode at the moment with the autos while they are babies to save running a second light . I'm going to do some clones when they are ready to be taken and I will do a sea of green run of photo sugar black once the autos are done .

Right now I'm running 10 plants in my 5 x 5; but 9 are in 1 gal. pots. 1 is in a 3 gal. but it will get moved to my 3 x 3 when it's ready to SCROG. The other 9 will get up-potted to 3 gal. & a week later flipped to 12/12. That should give me 2' tall 2' wide plants with close to 4 oz. on each.
But I count 20 plants in your 6 x 6 & those Auto's will get much bigger then my 9 photo's so that will be a real tight squeeze. Make sure you got your fans circulating air when your plants are that close. I wonder what the RH will be like to be honest.

Right now I'm running 10 plants in my 5 x 5; but 9 are in 1 gal. pots. 1 is in a 3 gal. but it will get moved to my 3 x 3 when it's ready to SCROG. The other 9 will get up-potted to 3 gal. & a week later flipped to 12/12. That should give me 2' tall 2' wide plants with close to 4 oz. on each.
But I count 20 plants in your 6 x 6 & those Auto's will get much bigger then my 9 photo's so that will be a real tight squeeze. Make sure you got your fans circulating air when your plants are that close. I wonder what the RH will be like to be honest.
I've got a carbon filter running and a oscillating fan running which circulates air nicely throughout the tent . And it's winter time here so the humidity is able to be controlled nicely since the outside air coming in is nice and cool . I can't see humidity being a big issue with all the controls I have in place for circulation. I might just run ten like you say . What power are you running lights wise for your 5x5?

I've got a carbon filter running and a oscillating fan running which circulates air nicely throughout the tent . And it's winter time here so the humidity is able to be controlled nicely since the outside air coming in is nice and cool . I can't see humidity being a big issue with all the controls I have in place for circulation. I might just run ten like you say . What power are you running lights wise for your 5x5?
I'm running a 10 - Bar 800 watt.
12-29.JPG

I'm running a 10 - Bar 800 watt.
12-29.JPG
What size tent is that ? And do you find the bar lights have much less penetration and par intensity than the board lights ? I have been watching some reviews with par meters and the penetration of the bar lights is extremely poor and the bar lights have to be like 20cm above the plants to get any kind of penetration into the canopy . How does your bar light go?

Much smaller scale but i have bar vs board in my two tents.I feel my board light does thave the edge
in penetration on an uneven canopy.But the bar is much cooler to touch and grow space. But right high
right canopy not much in it tbh.And as the bar is cooler i can get it alot closer.Sorry to high jack just
what I have noticed. and WOW what a setup envy..... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom