hey guys long time no chat

stoned snake

wassup everyone? i havent been around in a while sorry bout it lifes been ksseping me bizy with all this girl drama but back to the question
my babies still havent shown sex =( idk when flowering is supposed to start i live in new england they still havent shown any sex lookign good but no flowers or balls or nethign help would be appreciated

kk bro nice to c u

yupp so in mabe a couple of weeks thel show sex?

They may surprize you and show tomorrow ..
'er hold it,
tomorrow never comes.
They could show overnight, it's all in the genes Buba ... and a few other varaibles.
Just keep a close eye on 'em for Balls
and cull 'em before they burst and impregnate your Darlin's

ok sounds good im havign some disguise issues with one of them fuckign thing grew like 2 feet but im hoping ther all girls

Strechin'?
long distances between nodes?

Drop your lights down, increase your wattage
How old/many hours your bulbs have on them?
They get old they get weak.

and worse case, you got aHold of an Outdoor strain,
hate it when the happens

Then again they may suddenly stop and explode.

StandBy to StandBy :)

its an outdoor grow!!!! its fuckign unbelivable i checked it like 3 days ago it was under cover now its not
and not long distances between nodes ths fucking bushy as hell too

thank you
you too
have a good harvest

amen to that brother nature takes care of its own

no brother i understood that i couldnt check on them as often as i wated if they were down at the river so i chose a closer spot the soil is nice and moist and they are fine and happy with the sunlight thanks for all the help tho

dude idk
its been a while the only noticable change is that at the nodes there are umm smll green things growing looks like the tops of leaves but idk the nodes allready have stems what u think ? i cant see any noticable balls goan go chek gain now

Back
Top Bottom