Hey guys - Should I start trimming? Need some advice please

kzttv

Hey guys :) so it's now day 37 of growth !

They are looking pretty bushy at the moment :)

Would you recommend me trimming them now ? I have never trimmed before as it's my first grow , any tips of advice , or should I not trim them untill a later stage ?

And also is it true that I must keep the light cycle 20 - 4 it's whole life ? Because they are autos ?

I appreciate all the help guys I really do !
8992d11c273d96017c48ee19c3d2b217.jpg
17c05cbc31e90d8eb5fbc979c76cc453.jpg
82ec766cd0b515dba2fdc616a05a3183.jpg
e0acac43a43675cc02de2f8c6074f555.jpg

Re: Hey guys :) should I start trimming ? Need some advice please

Hey guys :) so it's now day 37 of growth !

They are looking pretty bushy at the moment :)

Would you recommend me trimming them now ? I have never trimmed before as it's my first grow , any tips of advice , or should I not trim them untill a later stage ?

And also is it true that I must keep the light cycle 20 - 4 it's whole life ? Because they are autos ?

I appreciate all the help guys I really do !
8992d11c273d96017c48ee19c3d2b217.jpg
17c05cbc31e90d8eb5fbc979c76cc453.jpg
82ec766cd0b515dba2fdc616a05a3183.jpg
e0acac43a43675cc02de2f8c6074f555.jpg
I try to keep trimming to a minimum on autos. I've had a few that didn't respond well... stunted growth and they don't live long enough to recover. I only cut back dead/dying leaves and clusters that are way too crowded and choking out light.
That's just my personal experience, but I also let my plants just do their thing. I don't top/fim/train too many plants very often.

I try to keep trimming to a minimum on autos. I've had a few that didn't respond well... stunted growth and they don't live long enough to recover. I only cut back dead/dying leaves and clusters that are way too crowded and choking out light.
That's just my personal experience, but I also let my plants just do their thing. I don't top/fim/train too many plants very often.
Ok cool so from those pictures of the plants would you say it's to clustered ?

Ok cool so from those pictures of the plants would you say it's to clustered ?
Mine always accumulate dead leaves down low under an area that is choked out. If your leaves are all healthy, personally, I would just leave it alone until right before she starts flowering to trim up that undercarriage.

Mine always accumulate dead leaves down low under an area that is choked out. If your leaves are all healthy, personally, I would just leave it alone until right before she starts flowering to trim up that undercarriage.
That's the thing , do you think they look healthy , it's my first grow so I literally have no clue ! Just picking up advice from everyone :)

That's the thing , do you think they look healthy , it's my first grow so I literally have no clue ! Just picking up advice from everyone :)
They do..
Much bushier than the 3 autos I got going right now. These are about a month old.

Not much to them... already starting to flower. They are all sativa dominant strains, so I expected some lankiness but still....

You look like you've got a great set- up and from what I can see, you're doing a fantastic job
40a945541060db8959e7d5c07d935ce0.jpg

They do..
Much bushier than the 3 autos I got going right now. These are about a month old.

Not much to them... already starting to flower. They are all sativa dominant strains, so I expected some lankiness but still....

You look like you've got a great set- up and from what I can see, you're doing a fantastic job
40a945541060db8959e7d5c07d935ce0.jpg
Thanks man I really appreciate that :)

Also I am adding a 600 watt hps light in there in the next couple of days :)

So, I read a message from 420 Mag admin about the mobile app access to these forums going away. Looks like the only access will be through the normal website. (Supposedly photo uploads will work with certain phone browser apps) The way I understand it, even 420 will not work.
Anyone know more about this?

Back
Top Bottom