Hey Guys YourManMark here UK based

Hey Guys and Gals

New to this, half way through my second grow.
Always looking for like minded people to bounce ideas off and compare.

Very competitive. I want to be the best and make as many friends as I can doing so!

Peace!
:welcome: to :420:YourManMark :passitleft:...I'm sure you'll find like minded people here :thumb: as for me

:hmmmm: no competition here I suck at growing :rofl::rofl:

Hey Guys and Gals

New to this, half way through my second grow.
Always looking for like minded people to bounce ideas off and compare.

Very competitive. I want to be the best and make as many friends as I can doing so!

Peace!
Welcome to :420: Mark, bunch of friendly growers here to meet and be friends with. Consider getting a journal up for that grow. Some helpful links in my signature to help get you going if needed. Welcome along and cheers mate

Whats crackin my man Mark? Another UK grower here. Any pics of ya babies? What ya running?

I started a little grow diary on here I don't know if I have put it up to see?

I'm running the lemon skittles by dutch passion.
Gelato 41 from cali connect. But the cuts all got mixed up.

So until another few weeks I'm not knowing what's what.

This is second time In running them and only 2nd ever Grow.

They in coco 26l now but last time I can in alien rdwc

Attachments

• 20190410_102809.jpg
    20190410_102809.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 20190410_102754.jpg
    20190410_102754.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 20190410_102748.jpg
    20190410_102748.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 20190410_102738.jpg
    20190410_102738.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 20190410_102551.jpg
    20190410_102551.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 90
I started a little grow diary on here I don't know if I have put it up to see?

I'm running the lemon skittles by dutch passion.
Gelato 41 from cali connect. But the cuts all got mixed up.

So until another few weeks I'm not knowing what's what.

This is second time In running them and only 2nd ever Grow.

They in coco 26l now but last time I can in alien rdwc
They look good mate well done!. Nice strain selection aswell.
You clearly got a green thumb and ya smashing it for ya second grow.

I love it new passion on life.

I got some food results doing what I did.

I been trying so much at once. I thought I would take it back to basics and see if I could achieve as good results in the coco.
Doing less but keeping the basics right.
So far it's looking a lot better....

I ran the seed....
Took cuts now I'm running the cuts....So apparently it should be better this time around anyway??

Bit if I can get the rdwc yeild in the coco I'm laughingggg

Pulled 28 off of 4 last time.

I want to do a kg with 6 in the coco and I be over the moon.

What you think?

I love it new passion on life.

I got some food results doing what I did.

I been trying so much at once. I thought I would take it back to basics and see if I could achieve as good results in the coco.
Doing less but keeping the basics right.
So far it's looking a lot better....

I ran the seed....
Took cuts now I'm running the cuts....So apparently it should be better this time around anyway??

Bit if I can get the rdwc yeild in the coco I'm laughingggg

Pulled 28 off of 4 last time.

I want to do a kg with 6 in the coco and I be over the moon.

What you think?
Same here mate. It actually made me a happier person all together when i started growing again it was unreal. Hasn't changed since. Simplicity is definitely the best way to go. You dont need to go crazy just give ya girls the love and attention they need and you are golden.
Ive heard people say that clones from a seed are better quality than the original plant from seed, how true that is i dont know and tbh i cant see it. A clones a clone lol. Also after a few generations of clones they actually lose their luster. Thats why the ORIGINAL UK cheese died out cos it went to clone only and just fizzled out. Some fucker out theres got the original seeds though you can be sure of that lol.
Coco is basically hydro anyway so i cant see why you wouldnt yield close to the same.
Was that dry weight yer?
Ya looking at 6 oz a plant if ya doing 6 plants and aiming for a key. Its definitely doable cuz. Theyll have to be big girls to achieve it training will deefinitely be needed.

Same here mate. It actually made me a happier person all together when i started growing again it was unreal. Hasn't changed since. Simplicity is definitely the best way to go. You dont need to go crazy just give ya girls the love and attention they need and you are golden.
Ive heard people say that clones from a seed are better quality than the original plant from seed, how true that is i dont know and tbh i cant see it. A clones a clone lol. Also after a few generations of clones they actually lose their luster. Thats why the ORIGINAL UK cheese died out cos it went to clone only and just fizzled out. Some fucker out theres got the original seeds though you can be sure of that lol.
Coco is basically hydro anyway so i cant see why you wouldnt yield close to the same.
Was that dry weight yer?
Ya looking at 6 oz a plant if ya doing 6 plants and aiming for a key. Its definitely doable cuz. Theyll have to be big girls to achieve it training will deefinitely be needed.
I actually didn't get 6 a plant. I had 1 skittles 3 gelato. The lemon skittles done 12.5 on it's own. The gelato weren't great yielders

Back
Top Bottom