Hey guys

FrassBaxx

The original FrassBaxx here from beautiful Jamaica. I had a profile here a few years ago, when the color of the forum was green. I learnt almost everything about marijuana here. Ganja is more than just a medicine to me. Its the only natural remedy I have for hangovers which convinced me to stop my alcoholism, I don't drive like an ass, it makes me think, it helps me get rid of that writers block feeling. I use it to cure my baby of her cold with its elixir properties, it helps her with her teething pains. I saved my wife's life after childbirth. She was about to fall in a state of PTSD, around her eyes were black, she was super skinny, and my daughter had a shriek like a million bats in a cave, she or my wife could not sleep, and both were extremely irritable and miserable. I said forget this, and convinced my wife to light up a spliff with me. She lay down for 10 minutes after hitting it twice, and all of a sudden started talking to me. Suddenly, the dark circles around her eyes started to clear up and her complexion literally started to get bright, no BS and I stand by my word until the day I die. She then started to eat, then she breastfed, then she and my daughter went to bed and by the next day I had two beautiful smiling ladies playing and eating. Their weight started to increase to healthy levels and my daughter is now above average on her growth chart. My wife's migraine issue she inherited from her dad, which caused her to eat panadol like skittles which she developed a tolerance to, but continued to swallow them anyway. The first time I begged her to try weed her migraine was fixed, although she got high as fuck as a first timer and laughed until her veins in her head were ready to pop. But since that day she is a firm believer in ganja and we smoke daily. Like it literally fixes almost any job when it comes to my body, wether it's my indigestion, gas pains, morning appetite for breakfast, and some aches and pains. Only negative is my joints get kinda, lame but I figure it was my sedentary lifestyle at work which contributed, along with the fact that I Abused alcohol, tobacco and coffee along with no sleep daily back at my job. I'm now 18 months clean of all that junk and LOVING it! I now fight to end the "war on ganja" my corrupt government has fought and killed and oppressed people for years for. I push to encourage studies on this plant that our awesome Barry chevannes fought till his death for. I was lost in Babylon a few years in a "job". Now my job has turned on me, leaving me out in the cold. I thought to myself what was my true passion? I have no skill, no trust fund, no family support except my wife and child. Wtf do I do? Then it occurred to me. Ganja fool!! Back in the day my landlord and grandma kicked me out for growing brazenly in the yard as I was so obsessed with this plant as a teenager and tried to be a genealogist for ganja. I've also been abused and jailed by cops a million times. But forget Babylon. Now I'm back on the internet, thank you 420 for igniting my flame again. My true passion, ganja! Growing it is my only skill, and I'm proud because I'm good :). Glad to be here again guys, you can message me about anything. I grow outdoors by the acres. Any advice I have I will help, whether its about jamaica, weed, or whatever ��. Love you guys. Peace!!!

What a story man! Glad to hear it has helped your family so much. I'm a stay at home dad with a 3 and 2 yr old. Only reason I usually have to give before someone understands my 420 needs.

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom