hey hope i get comment haha

so about a total of 5 to 6 hundred us dollars not bad just. and i can see you plants look great Im excited to hear you tell me how they come out hahah did you purchase you ten online? or local store?

al be updating new pics later on m8 and yeh a got ma tent off the internet you can get the tent a got with a 4 pot aeroponics kit plus 400w or 600w cant remember hps light with bulb and ballast and they throw in sum other stuff and you can get that set for 300 a think they ship to quite a few countrues to al put a link up soon for you m8

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

thanks captain appreciate the links and the greet.. and ak yea please get that link to me that would be really helpful since I really rather get it all in one package. and I cant wait for your pics..you already seem like you have a great grow by your journal.

whats up vg a found that companie but they dont ship to america germany is as far as they will go a had a look on some other website but its alot more pricey in america compared to the uk also if you were to get a set from the uk the plugs sockets are differnt so more hassle just to get it to turn on a had a look at the sponsors and one off them is doing a nice set quite deer though 900$ but you get all the kit you need bar from nutrients n wat not a think your best bet would to do some searching for a online hydroponic shop most if not all do complete grow kits n go from there hope you get growing soon m8

yea I might just have to buy it all separate and see how that goes... or maybe ill just save up for the big shabang... I will post links for you suggestions if you don't mind. but can you post that link to the 900 one i belive I seen it but I could be wrong. i might just buy off of amazon

Super Closet
the link is at the top m8 but it wouldnt let me see wat the kit contains off and yeh post the links up n al have a look for you but you got to remember am only on ma first grow and cannot vouch for most equipment sold as i have not used it before and buying things seperate is wat a done a mostly bought wat a needed at the time a started ma grow off in this lol

ma home made grow room
101_0078.JPG

inlet fan lol
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/829/101_0094.JPG

na next time round am guna start messing with the hydroponics lol a just wanted to do ma grow as simple as possible.hopefully get a 8 pot system next time am guna get a bigger tent 2m wide n do 8 in hydroponics n 4 in soil just incase the hydro thing dont work gotta chose me 4 new strains woop woop :high-five:

Try sour diesel a kush. Haha... I might just go to lowes or home depot and get plastic piping and create my own tent and try to creat a tent myself will save me a whole bunch of money but I don't understand how I will install a light or a carbon filter haha...

you dont need a carbon filter at the start of the grow a aint got one on ma tent but ma street is filled with stoners haha .the police would have to raid every house as there allways that sweet smell of the herb floating around :passitleft: and just get sum black n white sheeting put it up in your closet and as long as your not hanging your ballast the lights dont need much to hold them up get sum rollers off ebay/amozon screw them into the celling and hang your lights and sour diesel it is m8 you know any other kick ass weed a was thinking something like jock horror or something nice and colouerfull

Lol ahahaha yea I think inma buy some seeds and use my closet it will save money... Did yu get any femals? And northen lights is pretty good....try a haze.. Alwasy good

out off 5 seeds 5 germinated and all were females tho ma pineapple chunk looks dodgy as fuck but its got hairs and its way behind the rest off the ladies all ma seeds were feminized dont no if a spelt that right but you no wat am saying and purple haze is da bomb am getting a hydroponic set this weekend so al put some pics up off it have you choose your selection off seeds a would recomend indica strains for height reasons. ma pc is just a joke how tall it is next grow a was thinking strictly indica :blunt:

Lol haha yea haaze is a greaaat strain makes you lazy haha... But I did aa threaad on grow rooms and aa guy suggested indica plants forr that height reasons... But my first strains I might go into is northen lights haze and prob sour but I think sour gets hell high hahah but fuck it its worth a shot... So hers my list of shoping. Soil.400w lighting relfectionss paper and a abig ass blanet of some sort to cover my big door... I'm goin to just do it soil for now so I can get a hang of everythinng beefor I go into hydro... The guy told me its easyer to kill your plants if yu add to much so ill try tjhaat next time.. But how does puting nuetrients in the plant just 2 droped every other day or so? How long did it take to get ypur buds?

a would agree with whoever told you to use soil as its alot easier to keep things sweet n sound and this is not accurate down to the T but its close a veged for 2 months and a bit and am in week 5 of flower guna flower for a nuva 4 weeks a think but we will see what the trichs say lol and a started to see sum buds forming in 5-6 days a think for sum of ma strains but others took a little wile longer. growing takes patience whitch is something i havent got but am changing lol

Yeaa maan I have no patience so this would help a lot! Haha and yea ima do soil... I just moved to new state so I don't want to ask around for that... Rather just grow and save myself a bunch of money... I can't wait to get this started though.

hello to all new to site new to computers one finger typer user since 1968

when you planning on getting this party started subbed in advance haha :party:

haha when i have good money coming in. dont forget to tell me how those plant are man! haha :tokin: i found a garden store but they suck! no supplys or anything just seeds and soil haha nothing about lights or anything darn!

Back
Top Bottom