Hey I'm new

cannabis4pain

Hello I am a medical marijuana user and believer. I have a disease called neurofibromatosis and am in a constant state of pain because of it. I have a window of hope in being a functional citizen all because of the wonderful healing properties of marijuana. I am excited to be part of a wonderful movenment and this website. Thank you and hope to hear more from all of you.

:allgood:

Welcome to 420 !
smile.gif

Hi and welcome to the boards! I am so glad that MJ has helped you manage the pain from NF. It's a nasty thing to have. I hope when you feel like it you will take the time to tell others about NF. It's something alot of people have never heard aboutl

I know a pretty good bit about NF. My neice sufferes from NF also. It was diagnosed when she was four, had her leg removed at 12. Fortunately, she has had very little problems since that time. But as you know, it's not something that goes away or is cured.

So take care, be good to yourself, and please keep posting about anything you have to talk about.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you also have NF. I Have been "treating" myself with pot for my NF also. Cannabis is neuroprotective and can help a great deal, with the pain and the other effects of this disease. Good luck, best wishes and pray yhat some day there will be a treatment other than envasive surgery.

welcome to the boards. you will find many people here for various reasons treating medical conditions. i am lucky enough to smoke for enjoyment purposes. i will never stop and no one will ever make me!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom