Hey Now my outdoor plants in flower need nutrients but rain keeps soil wet. Help!

BornTo420

Any suggestions or what should I do about my plants that are into week 2 of flower and need nutriants. The problem, ( I think) is the soil is too wet to add more water with it's feeding. Most will be wasted I think. How do you combat this problem outdoors. A couple grows back I built cones/shields to deflet the rain. Thanks. and here is a walk thru from Sunday..[video=youtube_share;lizOZonr4Sg]
[/video]

PS my channel has a Sour Diesel from seed on 2/14/12, went into flower on Mothers Day, is 15 inches tall x 24 inches wide x 20 deep and has over 175 level bud sites contained via a SCROG and on week 5 of flowwring. PEACE

I'd use something like Marine Cuisine from FoxFarms. Nice all around time release fertilizer that you can sprinkle on top, and as the plant gets watered/rains it will mix in. It's got fish, shrimp and crab meal, bat guano, earthworm castings and some other ingredients. Theres also other kinds/brands. I think Happy Frog is good too, also from FoxFarms. A little goes a long way! GL!

Back
Top Bottom