Hey peeps

Hey there neighbor. Looks like things are going OK to me. Yes Temps & Humidity can be a pain to control in AZ. Hot & dry most the time so a Humidifier is necessary & a portable AC & Dehumidifier sure help a lot. I use all 3. If you are in the Phoenix area I can tell you a discount store to get these things cheap. I bought brand new 50 pint dehumidifiers there for $10. Only thing is they are missing the remote control (Big Deal).
I wont advise on DWC as I only did one grow that way & decided it wasn't for me. I'm a soil grower because I'm kind of a lazy grower who likes to keep it simple & not have to dedicate so much time to it. Not as big of yields in soil; but a lot less work.
ayye speaking of that store, where might that be? Im looking to get some co2 bags to take advantage of this extra heat.

ayye speaking of that store, where might that be? Im looking to get some co2 bags to take advantage of this extra heat.
It's a regular discount store. Not a grow supply store. Tools, AC, Dehumidifiers, Electrical stuff, etc. Valley Discounts at 6th St. & Buckeye Rd.

Somewhere in my grow files I have a diagram on how to set up Make a homemade Co2 set up. You use Brewers yeast, some fruit & I think something else. It makes wine at the same time you supply Co2 to your plants. Best of both worlds. I'll try to find the diagram tonight.

Def let me know when you find that diagram :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom