Hey people

Hobos Bandaid

Um. Wassup! Im new here and i come with questions... I recently acquired some marijuana, um, and i was told that its sour but after watching this national geographic episode which i downloaded. its about marijuana and how hi tech todays grow rooms are. it features "the prince of pot", i think hes from canada or something. anyway. Well, there was this part which introduced me properly to what skunk can do and my worry is that, with my diagnosis of schizo-affective disorder, i dont know if it would give an adverse high which im not expecting.

Lets go back to where i said that this weed was supposedly sour...how can i tell that its not skunk? I can take pictures...i grinded em up but maybe its still recognizable, ya know? Help me out guys...your friend...hobo.

**must add that im suspecting it not to be what it is considering im from the projects and skunk could be cultavated in these apartments. This is kinda bizzare but i guess what i need to know is what is it that i really purchased. um, this is also a excuse to register here. ima upload a pic, hold on.

image262.jpg

image265n.jpg

image264.jpg

image263j.jpg

Re: hey people...

I see many have looked at your thread. Kinda hard to tell what it is. :hmmmm:

Just be cautious when taking your meds. Or better yet, make sure you get the right one from a trusted source in the future. Hopefully you will get someone in here that can nail it for you if possible.

Sorry I couldn't help more...be patient and maybe the special eye will come...

:Namaste:

I can't tell what is in that funnel or whatever but... it the herb is skunkish, you will or should be able to define a "skunk" smell... makes sense don't it?

Having worked in mental health for years, I can tell you that many peeps w/SA disorder smoke w/no ill side effects. I'm not saying that you will but, if you start by smoking a small amount and work up from there... you won't overload yourself and are less likely to have a bad trip!

Figure out what kind of effects you are wanting in your meds, then maybe go look at the strain guide here done by one off the sites white hats... there are lots of strains in there w/a workup of the better characteristics of that particular herb!

Good luck and peace out!

im from new york, i dont know how tolerate are the laws here, like, if i can get a meds card for my schizo affective (depressive type by the way). Um, lol, so i smoked that weed on there but im moderately good at rolling blunts,this time i used some ez widers and ive never rolled a joint before. i tried lookin on youtube for help but that didnt turn out successful. so i was sitting there lighting the joint for EACH drag, heh. It would burn more than i took in. i think lost more weed than what i took in cuz plus that there was weed falling out of this horribly rolled joint. i dont know hehe.

well, i dont know how to identify what weed was there, but the high and session was good. I just layed on my bed with my ipod and listened to music. I think i might have taken a little nap too. Next time im definetly gonna just get one of the flavor wraps that comes without the leaf which dutches bring. no leaf just the tar paper, im not sure if thats what its called, but yeah.

I'd check with your doctor, dude. If you have a mental illness doing something to mess up your mind probably isn't a good idea, IMO.

Also, anyone that says they could tell you they know what strain something is just by looking at it are most likely full of shit.

hey berg, thanx for responding. well, im not sure what to say about the mj and my schizoaffective, but my last two sessions (though widely set apart in time) were great, i encountered no problems. And i must say there was a time where mj would almost surely do no good for me but now its like several years later and im about to come off one of my meds next month. This is a fresh start for me and mj, im discovering its effects on the mind already. Well, im keeping a positive attitude on things; i dont know, this time things can be different, i have no negative influences in my life and really im better than ive ever been.

And as for telling strains apart and what not, just by looking at it...doesnt that happen all the time on here? i can be wrong but i have seen lots of, "can you tell what marijuana this is?" kind of threads here. i can be wrong, feel free to correct me. peace!

It's definitely not sour ... I can tell you that much . I may not seem it but I know quite a lot about marijuana . The only section I'm not that great in is growing , but I'm still pretty damn good at it . It does look like skunk (kind of) , but there's no way to be sure . Like everyone else said , be careful and consult a doc about it .

As long as the mj isnt laced (bad expierence before with this, but now i know where not to go) and its decent looking and smelling. well, im gonna always look for the best, ask around and find someone and ask for "piff", like they say around here...means chronic, dank, etc. But honestly, i know nothing about marijuana, probably because i unfortunetly never had a guide to it, personally.

I do know hairs are a good sign, as well as a crystalish look, stickyness....

I'm thinking of blazin with my sources, see if i learn something from the expierence, even as risky as it is blazin with "the enemy" ( im normally a lone smoker, but then again i just started smoking since years so its a new start.

anyway, thanx for the input you guys. i mean well.

Actually hairs have little to do with the quality . The amount of THC in hairs is nothing . Hairs add flavor and make it look cool but you want a strong smelling , covered in crystals type of bud ' and the color green it is (or whatever color it is depending on strain, i.e. purple haze, caramelicious, ect) . I dont really go by names i go by a rating scale .
Dirt - brown and smells like cat piss or no smell at all
Low mids - eh its getting there ... barely
Mids - some people call this reggie , decent green color with not too many crystals
High Mids - some people call this goodie , nice green color , stronger smell , nice amount of crystals
Highs - light green color and/or a lot of crystals , strong smell , pretty sticky
Exotics - haze , widow , tons of crystals everywhere , smells like hevan , very sticky

Back
Top Bottom