Hey smokers/growers!

dankluvr

New to this site, 10+ years indoor closet grower. Running 4 x 4 tent, 1000 watter, aero. Here to help and pay back all the good advice from your experiences over the years. Will keep my troll suit in the closet, jk! Lots of great grows on here, am proud to be a member!

I will start a gj when my girls start to flower. I have 1- auto Black Domina, day 23, 2-RSVP Headbands (Sour Diesel x OG Kush), day 3 veg, and lastly 1-Next Gen. Bc Early Blueberry, that I just put in the system. Note-I don't count the first week of seedling growth as vegging. Hope stop in! puff,puff, pass out time. dankluvr

:welcome:to 420Mag dankluvr glad you dropped by to introduce yourself. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the world. Great to hear you have been a Cannabis enthusiast for over ten years! I had recently heard about a strain Headband and did not give it much thought because I was unaware of it's ancestry. Is the OG Kush the legendary LA version or something from elsewhere?
I am now very interested in your grow journal as my friend has this strain and has offered to legally hand me clones for my garden. I await your journal but for the mean time please:surf: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. I will provide some links to terrific members who will be happy you dropped in and said hello.:goodluck:
The links are here:
LED in the VipersNest
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
Medical Grow
Gator's Cage
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Back
Top Bottom