Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

It's so heartwarming to see another grow under Timber COBs. Have you noticed how much happier the plants seem under them? Maybe it's just me being able to see them better. Mine thrive under those lumens. Yours are doing a wonderful job of looking like quintessential kit plants. :high-five: I envy you all the tent space, you lucky, lucky man.

I just realized it's 2:30 and I've had no cannabis at all yet. Lol! Let's amend that drastic oversight. :roorrip:

It's so heartwarming to see another grow under Timber COBs. Have you noticed how much happier the plants seem under them? Maybe it's just me being able to see them better. Mine thrive under those lumens. Yours are doing a wonderful job of looking like quintessential kit plants. :high-five: I envy you all the tent space, you lucky, lucky man. :Namaste:

I just realized it's 2:30 and I've had no cannabis at all yet. Lol! Let's amend that drastic oversight. :roorrip:

SweetSue, if your interested in HB journals using timber lights, click on the link in my signature.:Namaste:

Just crusin thru Stage....don't get up Ok..LMAO! Like SS , i need to step outside for a puff....my Blueberry Twist is calling me!
Mare is coming over tonight for a little of that 'special' time, before another long work week without seeing her..hence my nap a lil earlier:)
Alright...alright.....thoughts out of the gutter Stage....wait me too...LMFAO!
Have an awesome evening Stage, SS and friends!:circle-of-love:

High and good afternoon! :passitleft:
Thanks for the big up.
Gonna give the scrog a try on the plat gorilla (left side).
:passitleft:
Man Stage you sure are keeping busy! Dig all the lights you have going on and all of those girls are looking happy and healthy! Those platinum Gorillas sound fantastic!

High Jim,
Take this :passitleft:
I originally thought the genetics were gg#4 x platinum cookies but DUH...
Its Platinum Kush. I read its for better structure and yield.
Judging by the branching I would agree. :high-five:
Looking great champ! Those Platinum Gorillas will probably work wonders on that back. At least that's what I hear.

:bongrip:

High H00k My dude. :passitleft:
Always good to see you stop thru.
Thank u.
...:goodjob:...:high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Good afternoon Sue, :passitleft:
I did a partial bloom using the Timber Crees and they did love em.
Sue,I have a total of 4 of these Timbers.
One is still not assembled.
They add hardly any heat if circulation is on point.
It's so heartwarming to see another grow under Timber COBs. Have you noticed how much happier the plants seem under them? Maybe it's just me being able to see them better. Mine thrive under those lumens. Yours are doing a wonderful job of looking like quintessential kit plants. :high-five: I envy you all the tent space, you lucky, lucky man.

High Duggs! :passitleft:
That special time eh? :)
Yea, I can dig it.
We have our priorities in order my friend.
Have a great time and weekend. ;)
Just crusin thru Stage....don't get up Ok..LMAO! Like SS , i need to step outside for a puff....my Blueberry Twist is calling me!
Mare is coming over tonight for a little of that 'special' time, before another long work week without seeing her..hence my nap a lil earlier:)

:laughtwo: Is Mare aware that you share this joy with us Duggan? Lol! You kids have a good time. :love:

High TGY,
No dog kennel gate this time. lol!! :)
I have a 4x4 PVC scrog thingy.
Just need to string it up.:thumb:

You're welcome man! Are you using another dog kennel for this scrog or are you going to trellis it up?

Sue,
IKR? lol!!
:laughtwo: Is Mare aware that you share this joy with us Duggan? Lol! You kids have a good time. :love:

Bwhahaha!! stop im laffin so hard ova here. :)

Yes , she is....but ,...but, (hangs his head) doesn't love it!:tokin:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:smokin:

Veg tent Update:
With today being the beginning of transition for this tent, I decided to put this scrog I have to use.
PVC unit came with twine but I decided to use plastic fencing instead.:volcano-smiley:
type_of_scrog_material.jpg

Used some zip ties to secure.
Scrog_assembled.jpg

Tent view week 8 of veg / flip:
week_8_veg_scrog_canopy_1st_day.jpg

week_8_veg_tent_view_scrog.jpg
Week_8_of_veg_scrog_in_tent.jpg

week_8_veg_tent_full_view.jpg

Not sure if I'm going to invest in an additional PVC frame.
Maybe I'll use the remaining fencing and some bamboo poles. Not sure yet.
Hit them with SNS 203 and SNS 217.
Gonna watch The Odd Couple marathon. (The 70's TV version)
Need a good yuk chuckle.
Peace everyone.:Namaste:

Enjoy the marathon. Great writing on that show.

Slick little trick with the fencing. Made the job so much easier, didn't it? Let the fun begin. Lol! I have yet to try a scrog, but then the tents are only 2x2, so they'd be crammed in there. Still...... it looks like a tempting way to increase yield, and I have the thing sitting there. One of these days.

Enjoy the marathon. Great writing on that show.

Slick little trick with the fencing. Made the job so much easier, didn't it? Let the fun begin. Lol! I have yet to try a scrog, but then the tents are only 2x2, so they'd be crammed in there. Still...... it looks like a tempting way to increase yield, and I have the thing sitting there. One of these days.
Update: Good morning and High Sue,:thanks:
Smiling to know you like the show.:high-five:
My fav episode is the one where Oscar is sleepwalking. (pits in my juice, juice juice!) :rofl::rofl:
My sides hurt.:laughtwo:

Meanwhile in the GR,
Here is one of the 4 Tut plants at 8 weeks about 14 inches tall.
I was tempted to not scrog her and the other three but OCD wouldnt allow it.
Stage_dump_Nov_1_2017_004.jpg

Veg_week_8_Tut_profile.jpg

Veg_week_8_Tut_canopy.jpg

Used bamboo poles and ties to attach to the PVC scrog and tent.
veg_week_8_tent_view_full_scrog.jpg
Veg_week_8_tent_view_full_scrog_2.jpg
Veg_week_8_scrog_full_tent_.jpg
Stage_dump_Nov_1_2017_010.jpg
Stage_dump_Nov_1_2017_012.jpg

Veg_week_8_scrog_Tut_canopy.jpg

While I am excited to go scrog this run, I never really gave thought to how I'm going to clean and water inside.
Not having mobile plants is gonna be an adjustment for sure.
I need to lollipop these chicks and take clones.
Was supposed to do it last night but noooo........door bell was going bonkers.:wood::wood:
Kids of all kinds randomly begging for sweets. :) jk.
Didnt stop until late. I had to turn the lights off as the activity didnt end until well past 9p.
:reading420magazine:

...I don't think I could adjust to a scrog grow...I like to be able to take them outside and play with them...:rofl:...If I ever grew in the winter...maybe?...zero kids here last night(boondock living)...we always buy a lil' something just in case tho'...more snacks for me...plants looking good Stage...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

High Canad of the North! :high-five:
That is quite awesome! :bravo:
Gotta get that asap.
Much appreciated man!!:thanks:
This made my watering way easier! oil container + plastic tubing.
20151117_224357.jpg

Update:
High and good evening.:welcome:
Bloom Tent:
It's been almost two weeks since flip in the Bloom tent.
I did some weaving and tie down on the areas I could reach.
Although the screen is not filled I can see why this method gets the lighting on the canopy where you want it.
I'm running a little over 1k led/lec watts in a 4x8 which I would say is less than I would like.
The upside is the temps are quite manageable with ambient night temps outdoors @mid to low 50's.
bloom_tent_week_2_left_side_canopy.jpg
bloom_tent_week_2_left_side_.jpg
bloom_tent_week_2_front_view.jpg

My question is when do you stop with the tie downs?
Would it be ok to just let them grow upwards from here after only 2 wks?:reading420magazine:
I guess its when stretch stops but I would imagine that to be wk 3 to 4?:straightface:
bloom_tent_week_2_right_side_canopy_2.jpg
bloom_tent_week_2_right_side_canopy.jpg

Veg Tent:
I have had some issues here that concern me.:thedoubletake::straightface:
leaf_copper_deficiency.jpg

veg_tent_week_10.jpg

These girls were too close under the Cree cxb3590's for a few days. (Ratchet broken)
Additionally, I potted them with 3rd run brix soil that was un-amended.
(Gotta stop smokin so much while gardening)
Leaf chart suggests a copper deficiency.
I flushed the soil with distilled water then drenched with Trans at 60 ml into 8 gallons.
I added Recharge and Tea to them after the soil dried waterings since.
The still look funky but during lights on they were praying.
veg_tent_wk_10_pg_profile.jpg

veg_tent_wk_10_pg_canopy.jpg

These plants are ten weeks into veg.
I need to get them healthy and trimmed up for flower by months end.
They live in 5's now but will finish in 7's.
Added these Sunboard lights sent to me from Santa Shiggy.
I believe these are 530w total. Need to double check but I think the MW driver is running @2100ma.
The spectrum by the looks of it is blue leaning but I cant confirm (5000k?).
All I can tell you is this thing is bright and gives off very little heat.
I have one panel up and need to connect a couple of wires and hang the other over the 4x4 area on the left.
shiggy_led_unlit.jpg
shiggy_light_lit.jpg

veg_tent_week_10_group.jpg

Mornin Duggs,:high-five:
Ill take care of that right away when lights come on.

Mornin Stage! Not much time right now bud ...but...if i was you i would get your girls off that concrete floor....not good!...cheers eh!

What up Stage? Good to have you back man :passitleft:

I bet you're gonna like the stuff from In House Genetics, I sure did;) and the new seeds they released recently look amazing :)

Back
Top Bottom