hey stoners

tucker420

hey thought i'd best stop by here and say hello and introduce myself , i'm Tucker , i've been growing for around 3 years and smoking for a lot longer :smokin: . i'm currently growing nirvana skunk special and mandala's satori , also i have just germed some pukka armageddon seeds. i also like to make my own hash's and oil from my popcorn and trim .anyway enough about me he he

tucker

:welcome: tucker420 great choice of strains, Our New friend. Check out this journal by the Great PitViper!! The VipersNest Continuous ...He is growing some Armageddon. There is a Mandala's Satori grow(s) also going on, I will try to locate that for you later. 420 is looking forward to a tucker420 journal, Maybe? Hope all is well and keep read for helpful tips and great ideas to add more confidence in your growing and garden. You Can never stop learning about this great hobby. Enjoy 420 and hope to see you in the forums! :roorrip: :peace:

ah thanks for the wicked welcome folks , looks like the vipers got it dialled in nicely there innit weed , and yeah i'll start a journal , will i be able to post pictures now or do i have to make so many posts before i can ? ive got some nice pictures of satori i can put in the strain base, and will take pics from seed to bud of the armageddon just checked the beans i put in to germ about 48hrs ago 7 out of 8 have cracked :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom