Hey there

42wenty

Hello 420, I've been lurking for a couple months now and soaking up as much info as I can. It's time for me to get some real life experience and start my first grow. Already have my tent set up and will be ordering seeds on Friday. I'm super excited about becoming more self sufficient and not having to rely on shady people and their crappy weed. I know with the help of this great site that I can do better.

Hello 420, I've been lurking for a couple months now and soaking up as much info as I can. It's time for me to get some real life experience and start my first grow. Already have my tent set up and will be ordering seeds on Friday. I'm super excited about becoming more self sufficient and not having to rely on shady people and their crappy weed. I know with the help of this great site that I can do better.

:welcome: 42wenty! Glad you've decided to join us. :) If you're looking for help from experienced growers then I suggest starting a grow journal. You may find some of the links in my signature of use, and also using the search feature of this site you can find just about anything. Good Luck and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post them! :peace:

Welcome, first thing I would do is setup all your timers and lights and fans if you haven't already and test your system out before your seeds arrive. One thing I've learned is the Environment is number 1.

hello fellow grower,Let me give ya some advice for seeds

DO NOT ORDER THIS WEEK.If in the USA.

if ya wait until NEXT friday(black friday) the deals are smoking,

Welcome, first thing I would do is setup all your timers and lights and fans if you haven't already and test your system out before your seeds arrive. One thing I've learned is the Environment is number 1.

I'm with you on this. I hope to have all the bugs worked out before popping any seeds.

hello fellow grower,Let me give ya some advice for seeds

DO NOT ORDER THIS WEEK.If in the USA.

if ya wait until NEXT friday(black friday) the deals are smoking,

I'm in the US, but the seed bank is not, do they have Black Friday in other countries? I am extremely anxious to get started, but I've waited this long. I guess one more week won't kill me.

heck yes they do my brother lmao

I only order from over seas,and only at Thanksgiving and Christmas. last year the tude hooked it up pretty good.

last year herbies,nirvana,and tude all had black friday deals...the others may have,but i dont order from them.

Back
Top Bottom