Hey to Ya'll Herbal Heroes!

soarass

Short intro....I'm a 'Nam Era veteran, guitar player, DIY'er, and currently work in aerospace. I also fly hanggliders (hence the name) for stress relief. We call smoking a doob a "safety meeting". I helped my daughter do one grow, a mix of NY Diesel, Blue Dream, and Strawberry Tahoe. The Diesel turned out the best. The Blue Dream was mostly lost to powder mold. The Tahoe was the surprise--great pain relief and it still allows you to function. I am a stealth grower because of my work. Running 600 watts HPS in a 4x4 PVC booth, inline fan for the lamp, shop-size swamp cooler to keep the closed-in section of my porch cool. Top temperature in there is 82 Deg.F. Transplanted clones into Kellog Organic POtting Soil. At first they took off like mad, fat with big leaves. Then, the young leaves started curling from the tip and turning gray-brown. I used a dilute strength fish emulsion with Superthrive-no change. Then I flushed them with twice the volume of the pots with fresh water. After flushing, the soil tested 6-7 Ph. Tried foliar spray of Cal Mag (light mix) twice in 8 days-no change. Just tried a stronger Cal Mag solution for feeding, waiting to see if I get results. Sorry if I am buggin' too soon for help. Growing your own is definitely where it's at. Thanks beforehand for any help. I have learned a lot just reading the various threads.

Hi soarass and welcome to the best place on the internet for raising and sharing cannabis awareness :420: :welcome:

I just started using Cal-Mag to fight some ongoing problems I've been having. Of all the strains I've run, the Durban Poison is hardest hit, but the Cal-Mag does seem to be doing helping. And good to know about the Tahoe, great to get firsthand reports of something that really works for pain; a lot of people are on the lookout for that.

For tips on navigating and using the site you might want to check out New Member Start Links. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to as in FAQs.

:Namaste: :peace:

hello and welcome
pics are the best when in need of help
you have done some changing and should give it time
the damage done will not repair watch the new growth
hope it turns around
take care and good luck

Welcome soreass :) sorry, had to. My primary reason for being here is to make meds for self and loved ones and raise awareness for the amazing healing properties of cannabis. I have links in my signature below for creating and dosing with CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil aka RSO). Please help spread the awareness so that everyone can benefit from the best plant on earth. :peace:

Thanks, all to the replies and hints and the links..I read in one thread the grower is using his fish tank water for part of his nutes??? Then I consider the koi pond in the back, instead of rinsing out the filter sponges, I could just squeeze them out into a bucket and pour that on the plants. 6 koi over 20" means some nitrates, right?

Back
Top Bottom