Hey Trump?

Trump ain't gonna do it, because he can't--no President can. It will require federal legislation. Seems like Scaramucci doesn't comprehend the basics of our federal government, as is the case with most of Trump's executive branch, including the orangutan in chief.

Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), a founding member of the Congressional Cannabis Caucus, had said before the election that once his party took the house, one of his priorities is to introduce federal legalization legislation.

But pols say a lot of things...so we'll see.

Trump ain't gonna do it, because he can't--no President can. It will require federal legislation. Seems like Scaramucci doesn't comprehend the basics of our federal government, as is the case with most of Trump's executive branch, including the orangutan in chief.

Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), a founding member of the Congressional Cannabis Caucus, had said before the election that once his party took the house, one of his priorities is to introduce federal legalization legislation.

But pols say a lot of things...so we'll see.
I shouldn't have said that about Trump...it was quite unfair to orangutans.

President Trumps got our economy moving forward and the President of my country. I don’t want to be kicked off this site, so I’ll keep my sharpened words to myself. But I am willing to stoop to your level if allowed by 420 or the situations is needed.

:rollit:

There are plenty of things a president could do to ease our pain, meet with Cory Booker to discusss his bill, or sign an executive order directing the federal agencies to stop arresting people for pot, or just form a committee/group to examine its viability as a drug...dont think he will tho.
In the end the states will have to pass an amendment to the constitution to get legal weed all over the usa.

There are plenty of things a president could do to ease our pain, meet with Cory Booker to discusss his bill, or sign an executive order directing the federal agencies to stop arresting people for pot, or just form a committee/group to examine its viability as a drug...dont think he will tho.
In the end the states will have to pass an amendment to the constitution to get legal weed all over the usa.
Indeed. There is plenty ALL of them could have done.

Thanks bobby- let’s see which administration delivers legal weed? Seems the discussion and latest victories in the election show maybe capitalists expand all borders

I hate it when people in Canada give credit to the government for legalizing weed. It was the will of the people and they've ruined enough lives and they had literally no choice. How many more grandchildren were we gonna let them put away for a bit of weed? not many more before we did something about it ourselves.

Just like slavery was ended in Europe long before the Americans stopped. The Americans had no choice they were starting to look bad to the rest of the world.

Same thing will happen in the US with pot. it already is, but NEVER give credit to government.

20D31636-1A70-474A-ADF1-97640F97960C.jpeg

It would be a start...

McConnell's year-end wish: Getting Congress to legalize hemp

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Pressed for time and pushed to move quickly on a border wall and criminal justice reform, the Senate’s top leader has his own priority in Congress’ lame-duck session: passing a farm bill that includes a full pardon for hemp, the non-intoxicating cousin of marijuana that’s making a comeback in his home state.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has guaranteed that his proposal to make hemp a legal agricultural commodity, removing it from the federal list of controlled substances, will be part of the final farm bill, a crucial measure for rural America and Kentucky, where the Republican senator faces re-election in 2020. He places it on a par with federal spending bills as action Congress must take before the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom