hey wzup 420

zills

hey everyone im zills and will now b flooding this site with all my dumb newbie questions and blunders... im a new grower for my mother who is really ill... but im really looking forward to my journeys with dr.greenthumbin'...lol... also i started a grow journal for those who wanna follow and let me in on any secrets or just good info for that matter.. thanks
First Grow - Hawgs Kush- Information Appreciated

hey whats up zills. welcome to the best marijuana forums on the net. anything you need help with, just feel free to ask. if its a dumb question we will just ridicule you for a few minutes.

:hmmmm::confused::nomo:

:welcome: zills you are doing a noble thing for your mother:goodjob:! No such thing as dumb Questions! 420 wants to help you through what every arises in the growroom. Great to see you have started a journal. That is the best way for not only you, but all to learn. Thank you for being here and sharing your story. If you need help locating any info lets us know. All the best to you and your mom. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more. :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom