Hey y'all, can anyone feed me autoflower deets!

Crazy Miss Hyde

420 Member
Hey, I'm CMH, I just started cultivating for personal medical use and I have had these lil chimpglue autos going from seed for about 21 days , 19 in soil. I have 3 lol babes and they're looking healthy just a bit stunted, although I only have about 2 1400 lumen /15 watt GLS LED globes running currently in 24 hr light. It's pretty darn humid here at the moment aswell. I give them about a 250-400 ml of water every 2 days or so depending on the humidity. No nutes yet but I have been waiting to pick up 2 new massive CFL lights. I'm just wondering if anyone has any juice for me to spruce these babies up a bit, one is doing a lot better than the other two and I'm also wondering what the go is with that too ? Thanks for any help ! Much love Stay lifted!

Attachments

• 20190131_104151-01.jpeg
    20190131_104151-01.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190131_112917.jpg
    20190131_112917.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190131_112800.jpg
    20190131_112800.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 34
I am but after 3 weeks in soil I feel like it seems pretty stunted I know the lighting isnt sensational but it should have enough to keep them at a healthy growing rate until I pick up the bigger cfls. Do you have any idea why they're lacking density and the Growth rate is so out of whack ?

Sweet okay ! I knew the light wasnt great but I was hoping that there may have been something I could do sooner as I cant grab the lights for another week. Will this much time under this light effect the yield alot or will it catch up once I put the new lights in ? Thanks heaps by the way guys :)

Hello , if you plan on continuing to grow plants I wouldn't waste my money on new cfl`s and I would invest that money on a hid or a led to give the best results , light is probably the most important part of growing good quality and size plants imho. And it depends on the size (height ) of the grow space you are using as to the type of light to get and do you have any kind of ventilation to remove the heat generated .

I concur

A good light is worth the investment

You can get a Mars or Viperspectra in the USA for right around $100, and will be fine for one or two plants in a 2x2 area

Then it's just learning and learning and learning

Back
Top Bottom