Hey yall

kjacobs

hey yall,i wanted to introduce myself. my name is kayla im 22 and a mother of two little boys gunner and colt:) anywho i've always been a stoner since I was 13 off and on I say off and on cause I never really kept it my best friend was the pot queen.lol. but I started getting my own last year when I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis(MS) I read that smoking pot for MS symptoms helped I was like HELL YEAH!! lol. Smoking does help me alot with my MS from the initial shock of beng dx'd to flare ups of numbness and side effects medications its been a blessing.i dont have a medical marijuana card and im not even sure on the rules here in alabama.i've referenced to this site alot for my smoking questions and im glad I decided to join:peace:

Re: hey yall:)

hey yall,i wanted to introduce myself. my name is kayla im 22 and a mother of two little boys gunner and colt:) anywho i've always been a stoner since I was 13 off and on I say off and on cause I never really kept it my best friend was the pot queen.lol. but I started getting my own last year when I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis(MS) I read that smoking pot for MS symptoms helped I was like HELL YEAH!! lol. Smoking does help me alot with my MS from the initial shock of beng dx'd to flare ups of numbness and side effects medications its been a blessing.i dont have a medical marijuana card and im not even sure on the rules here in alabama.i've referenced to this site alot for my smoking questions and im glad I decided to join:peace:

Welcome Kayla, glad you found us. It is a great site, I have been here almost a year now. Never had a problem getting the information I need and have even made some friends since joining. I started smoking at a young age too but everyone in my family smokes, sometimes that can be a blessing but also a curse. But I fixed that, I moved out of town...lol.. But somewhere on here it tells you which states are legal, if you don't see yours then it's not...lol..I wish I was in a legal state, have some close to me but not willing to move out of state again. Hope to hear more from you.

Back
Top Bottom