Hey yo BDuB HERE

etnies1986

:bongrip: HEy yo so i just made a name for my self on here.. I always came on and looked at stuff but never figured that there was so many heads out there that do the same shit as me..

BUt how do i add pics to differnt pic logs and stuff i dont understand all of that part....

If anyone can help me put THANKS

DuB

hey glad to have you here. stick around. someone will let you know how to post pics as i am not the one, right now!!!:hmmmm: :smokin:

Hahah damn ever one is so nice here Dident think some one would respond so fast AHAH THANKS

hey man, i was looking at your profile and noticed you are going to MMI. my old man went to MMI in phoenix! well i just thought i would mention it, again great to have you here, now get to posting:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey man! Welcome to the site, and this is how you post images....

First upload the images via the Upload Pic function in the Photogallery. After they are approved (which could take some time), go to "My Album" in the Gallery, and click the picture you want to post. Then when it completely loads, right click the image, and copy the source of the image (It should be a URL ending in "Yada.jpg" or whatever).

Then when you got the source copied, click the "Insert Image" button in your reply or post box, enter the copied URL, enter and you're done! :))

Hope this helps ya out!

Back
Top Bottom