Hey Zed! What's On The Shelf @ WHCCH???

ZedRules

:clap:OMG!!! WHCCH is loaded with Variety....

Come over here & notice that they have 14 types of Indica bud, 8 types of Sativa bud, and 9 types of Hybrid bud.

Let's Break it down:

:adore:INDICA

Outdoor Purple, Cloud Nine, Romulan, Halloween, Royal Purple
Madness, Super Silver OG, Bubba Kush, Purple Passion, Master OG, Grand Daddy Purple Kush, God's Goodies, Sunset OG, Sunset Bubba Kush and Kotton Kandy Kush.

:smokin:SATIVA

Juicy Fruit, Purple Haze, Goo Dog, White Russian, White Widow, Cinderella, Skywalker and Sour Diesel.

:laughtwo:HYBRIDS

Sierra Madre, Cheech,Grizzly Haze, Sage N Sour, Purple Dino, Diablo, GD Crush, NYC Kush and Mr. Nice Guy Kush

:cheesygrinsmiley:CLONES are available:
Master Kush, Chem Dog, Krystal Kush and Purple Diesel

:sasmokin:CONCENTRATES

Banana Bubble Hash, "SHREK" Goo, The KIND Hash Oil, OG Honey Oil, Bubba Kush Honey Bud. Skywqlker Bubble Hash, Mudslide, God's Gift Ultra Blond Kief and more.

WHCCH offers a wide selection of Tainted Edibles & Beverages and has a Vending Machine.
CURRENTLY THEY ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS CREDIT CARD PURCHASES, HOWEVER THEY HAVE AN "ATM" MACHINE.

I ended up w/ Skywalker ( my favorite Sativa), White Widow,
Shrek's GOO & Skywalker Bubble Hash and several Med Strips...I'll post reviews soon:allgood:

Dang! :adore: I really must make a road trip!! :Rasta:

RIP Salem, my little black fuzzy boy...

:Rasta:Alright, time for a review of the purchases I made at my last visit:

The Skywalker is losing da FORCE on this supply...not the best of their previous stock, still is very good though...just pricey

The Shrek Goo is Narcotic to be sure and this is not for the lite tokers among you. Very nice taste in the Volcano liquid chamber & pad. This would compliment any rolled MJ you choose to enjoy and enhance the flavor, not just the THC majic.

The White Whidow is great, frosty...pungent citrus skunk smell...sticky and ohh what a:adore: GREAT HEAD effect!!!:laughtwo:
Med Stripes for Disneyland was the only sanity I had with a 9 y/o grandson.:smokin:

I hope you are having a pain free day enjoying life around HAPPY 420:cheesygrinsmiley:

the skywalker they have right now is being called kenobi kush...
it's about 6 months old...
still has the same high, just not as pretty and tasty...
regular skywalker will be back in stock in about a week...
i'm still smoking the kenobi kush just for the high...
don't expect to get much from vaping it though, in this condition, smoke it to get maximum thc content...
the new sunset bubba kush (indica) is VERY nice...
knocked me out last night, first good sleep in a while...
:adore:

the skywalker they have right now is being called kenobi kush...
it's about 6 months old...
still has the same high, just not as pretty and tasty...
regular skywalker will be back in stock in about a week...
i'm still smoking the kenobi kush just for the high...
don't expect to get much from vaping it though, in this condition, smoke it to get maximum thc content...
the new sunset bubba kush (indica) is VERY nice...
knocked me out last night, first good sleep in a while...
:adore:

Thanks for the clarification 420! My label did have the old "Skywalker" & they probably changed the label later this week...it Vaporizes fine except a touch harsh, so I take smaller breaths...the Skywalker Bubble Hash is exceptional for a Sativa strain hash.:cool:

Yeah, they are still open, however...everyone is low key...I was there Friday...bought some Strawberry Cough SATIVA middie...very good. Picked up some Afgooey Keif...who couldn't use a little sweetener in the mix...Cookie Crumble Hash(EXCELLENT 1 gm price for the quality). :peace:

Last visit for me was last Thursday 9/20 and they had a very nice selection....I picked Lavendar Kush and what a nice tasting heavy hitter for decompressing your day. I also picked up Skywalker and this stuff is just plain fun for day time things because it won't leave you stupified....The best granulated hash is the Caviar which I believe is from some purple strains of Kush...this stuff is nicely granulated and the granules will break apart easily if they happen to be clumped together.:smokin: Hash and good Kush mixed together make for a real dreamy evening:trance:.
I bought Destiny's Kithen Rice Crispy Treats and they are very tasty and pack a nice body buzz.
Hope you're all chillin' 420 style:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom