Hey!

jordanbongkid

Hey I'm Jordan and I'm from England,
I have been a toker for 3 years now but only 2 months back became a daily toker. I'm what my friends call a 'Geek' i design and build custom computers and know a shit load of useless facts. I love American comedy but all my friends seem to hate it. I only smoke the plant no soap bar or Squidgy Black, I am a sativa lover I love the smoky head and the giggles and i usualy smoke it is spliffs and bongs and i invite a few friends around and share blunts once a week. I'm new to forums so I'm hoping you all will help me fit in here :cool:

Hi jordanbongkid, :welcome: to America and the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Thank you for making the long journey across the pond.
Do you grow your own stash? It's the only way to go.
Check some of the helpful links in my signature.
Ok, I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

:welcome: jordan
Welcome to 420, The BESTEST Cannabis site in the entire world!:yahoo:

This site is very dedicated to Education, Awareness and Legalization of our precious herb! :yummy:
The more time you spend reading here, :reading420magazine: the more you will appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this site.

The Volunteer Hospitality Team here is awesome. :bravo: Especially the cute and lovily BayAreaStoner chick. I hope you check out the links under their signatures, they are very helpful links for new members.

I bet you've already figured out that there is a Home Forum Page. a FORUM is a group of THREADS pertaining to a particualr subject, the Threads are divided into indiviudal POSTS.
( I wish someone had told me that when I first joined, but I'm a stoner. I get lost in my living room sometimes) :goof:

Back
Top Bottom