Hey

BrickTop

Been lurking and reading for a while now, soaking up the knowledge, and thought it was time I joined and started things off myself!

I'm from England, which I'm sure you know, isn't the most MJ friendly country. Sucks really, as I have a hard time understanding how they can make a plant illegal.

My first grow will be all DIY... I figured I could build a small 1 plant box cheaper than I can buy a grow tent, so that's the route I'll be taking. Lighting, I'll more than likely be using CFL, dual spectrum, as I'll be sticking an auto lady in there (blue treacle :cheesygrinsmiley:).

My past with the wonder drug? Recreational. But as I get older, my back pain gets worse, and I'm starting to notice a lot more joints aching and downright hurting. Painkillers only work for a short amount of time until your body builds up a resistance to them, so why not grow my own medicine that makes me feel good as well as pain free?

Anyways, I've rambled enough... keep a look out for a grow diary of sorts ;)

Cool. Welcome! Yeah it seems like the English members feel the pressure I've noticed. Pretty ridiculous. Not that things are all rosy where I live in Canada but it's changing.

Thanks.

Problem over here is, nearly all of the politicians went to some high ranking university, and their noses are stuck up so far in the air it's unreal.
Any substance; no matter how natural, is deemed bad for you, therefore illegal, if it makes you lose some degree of control. But wait, man made poisonous pharmaceuticals are fine, and shock horror! So is alcohol!!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't nicotine derived from a plant? That's perfectly legal... and heavily taxed.

Boils my blood it does.

Back
Top Bottom