DVC00338.JPG

DVC00339.JPG

cob - bagseed - heavy hitter
DVC00361.JPG

DVC00362.JPG

bagseed
DVC00346.JPG

DVC00341.JPG

heavy hitter - i think white widow, looks just like plant #1 from the 4 random heavy hitters grow i did.
DVC00342.JPG

ams
DVC00354.JPG

DVC00355.JPG

DVC00343.JPG

DVC00344.JPG

group
DVC00358.JPG

DVC00357.JPG

DVC00359.JPG

DVC00356.JPG

Hey all sorry for tha pause. had some livin to do.

the ladiez are well except the cob's and the pearl who went up in smoke. :rollit:

got some pix for ya, and with the delay you can see the difference easier. :grinjoint:

PICT00451.JPG

PICT00462.JPG

PICT00471.JPG

that is one of the cob tops no pix of the rest cause it went ghost wet! :slide:

awesome smokeage that broke up swell and tasty lika muh-fuha. not to stong a high, goes good with beer. the pearl was too strong with beer so im scared of the queens now.

pix of the living in a bit. :peace:

Thanx pan4 & hazeseeker.

im back all, just prepping what looks to be basically a photo bomb.

getting ready to head to indonesia for at least 6 months, this july or august.
so ive been gearin up for that. the plants will finish of course but thats it for a while from me, domestically. :smokin:

i like 'Indo in Indo' as my next grows name :cool:

we still on for treasure huntin pan4? ill still be goin that way if its not too hot.

Thanx pan4 & hazeseeker.

im back all, just prepping what looks to be basically a photo bomb.

getting ready to head to indonesia for at least 6 months, this july or august.
so ive been gearin up for that. the plants will finish of course but thats it for a while from me, domestically. :smokin:

i like 'Indo in Indo' as my next grows name :cool:

we still on for treasure huntin pan4? ill still be goin that way if its not too hot.

You bet nbk380 were still on. I've gone out a couple of time's already and found some outstanding geodes and I think I found a iron meteorite. I also found a place to collect some nice fire opals on BLM land so no fees.:peace:

Pan4

Re: Thanx for sharing your grow with us!

We'll move this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow from Indonesia you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:ganjamon:

Well i havent posted in some months but all is well. Thanks for checkin on me!
I was layin low. Someone clued my ma & grand-ma in on my threads and man they...well you can imagine...annoying.

No ladiez growin currently which sux, but i will resume when i line out more adequate facilities.

Indonesia was put off till next spring at the earliest. I don't know if i'll be able to grow there cause we won't be staying in my wife's village on Borneo like i was thinking. I'll be in Jakarta and with the weed rules they have there it'll be a super risky venture at best. :peace:

yea, but no pix.

the queens that were left both dried to almost 2 oz each
the pearl was a little over on oz
the C.O.B. were all just shy of an oz - i do have pix of a cola posted
i gave the 2 A.M.S. and the bagseeds that were the next harvest after the queens to my boy nbk357 to finish.

it was my best job to date i was proud of myself for sure.

this was the last pic of bud that i took actually. over at pan's. i didn't post it here for some reason.
PICT0309.JPG

that alaskan ice was so sticky. i went to the airport right after that, shiny w/lil' red hairs all
over that side of me. i got the extra touch by tsa needless to say. it was worth it though i had some
super lemon haze pan rolled for my lay over in denver and got wicked stoned w/some unsuspecting
travelers a few times. it was priceless. damn i miss pan.

Back
Top Bottom