HH Microgrow #2

It was fresh organic potting soil mix with no nutrients that i ran water through for roughly an hour previously just to make sure it was clean. It thrived for a bit after i repotted it. I honestly dont think stress had anything to do with it... Im assuming the plastic held something inside it that was water soluable and leeched into the soil. Painfully irritating...

Big ole' peackocks, Mago. Pulled a 4lb-er out yesterday. The largemouth are GORGEOUS too. My 4-20 this year will consist mostly of crimson-red eyes and big lake fishin. I need some fishin buddies, Boss. Get yourself down here. Got a friend with a house on Lake Placid. 2 jetskis, bassboat, and a few others. Have ourselves a 420mag smoking/fishing competition.
No beans have popped yet, but im patiently waiting. Im checking in on the bonsai pots. It seems like what id want but ive had trouble keeping the plant stable and the soil high on the stalk with shallow pots. I think thats what ill end up going for this grow. Thanks for the comments, brothers. See you on the water!

Im down for some fishin! next time i go to FL ill let u know
i have the same problem with the soil and im in a deep pot i just build up the soil around the stem so that all the water runs to the outside it helps a little but i still have to build it up every once in a while.
cant wait to see the next grow start. are they bag seed?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now…

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world…

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back for the first time in over 4 years. Best of luck to all and glad to see some familiar faces here still. MUCH MUCH LOVE!!!

Back
Top Bottom