HH Microgrow #2

HHGreenHand

Ok. Well, my first microgrow earned me some good buds and a fair bit of experience and i'm here for a 2nd shot. It gives me a great deal of entertainment so as long as ive got the power, ferts and water, i'll keep this grow going. I started by rinsing some general potting soil and germinating 2 seeds(high-quality bagseed) in bathroom tissue. They both opened this morning:

2216.jpg

2149.jpg

And were off. I cant wait to see some good growth again and maybe learn a bit more. Im hoping for one male and one female. I have yet to witness the full growth of a male. Id like to try and procure some pollen. I recieved many questions from new growers during my last microgrow and I hope I have helped anyone who has held on. Thanks to everybody out there who has helped me learn what I have and has answered my various questions. You guys keep these journals alive.

Its all in detail here HH Microgrow. Ive been meaning to ask, Shaggy_420. Are you a juggalo? If you dont know what that means, then forget i asked. Just a hunch.

wooooh. another micro grow. lol the last oen was very intresting. ill be watching Greenhand.rreps

Well, they have both broken soil:

563.jpg

486.jpg

And in addition to that, I was experimenting and seeing how small a plant i could get to start producing buds. This is my first successful attempt:

3150.jpg

2153.jpg

1171.jpg

You can see small trichs starting if you look closely, near the hairs.
Trying to stretch the boundaries and define them in my mind is fun to me. Im going to try and get it into a small nug. It was grown on a straight 12/12.

Nope. The pics are as of earlier today and all the growth is going good.

Oh. Check my first micro grow. I chopped it on new years eve. Got a fair yield and the bud is good. Check the first Microgrow for details.

duuude. lol seriously?? how did you do that? i mean if i could do that i could grow like fifty in a couple weeks and have a bag of smoke in virtually no time at all. lol looking good man, very intresting shit.:]

any updates bro or was that it?

Thats not it. Im still working. I have 2 seedlings going and one of them supercropped itself. The weight of the top snapped the stem a bit but the plant is growing strong. Ill have some pics soon.

The concept is pretty good and works for small budded plants. Just tie that bastard down.

Back
Top Bottom