HH Microgrow

The smoke doesnt taste of it but the dry and burnt aroma is getting stronger coffee-wise. It tastes like shock tarts. The aroma and flavor is a bizzare mix. Im loving it.

No idea about the seed i found in the buds?

Great shots in your blog, Boss. Your blog is familiar to me... I was diagnosed manic early in life. Had a severe addiction problem. Im clean besides buds. No meds. And im happy.

You must have to stay high though right? I mean if you still have the mania. When I am high, I don't think I need meds either. But it has been a pain until now to stay supplied. And without Cannabis meds, it sucks ;-)

Oh yeah. I just wish i could get it legally(and cheaper). I normally smoke about 1.5gs a day. Gets pricey! Brownies and edibles make the day alot more balanced. I try to keep a fair amount of brownies around. Every pharm med ive been on in the past had made me irritable and aggressive. The buds help more than anything else ever has. They saved me from drug addiction, also.

Oh yeah. I just wish i could get it legally(and cheaper). I normally smoke about 1.5gs a day. Gets pricey! Brownies and edibles make the day alot more balanced. I try to keep a fair amount of brownies around. Every pharm med ive been on in the past had made me irritable and aggressive. The buds help more than anything else ever has. They saved me from drug addiction, also.

They have me on some crazy strong meds and they barely lighten the pain,its been colse to 13 years so drug addiction isn't even a question any more.But herb ballances me out,and helps me spread the pills out so I have them when I need it.Also if I have a bad month and run out early herb saves the day.:thedoubletake:

I enjoyed reading your journal and checking out the cool pics.

Waiting for one of these jamaican seeds to break soil. I also have some OG Kush seeds from a neighbor but I dont want to waste them on a micro-grow. And Im 3-0 for females so im pretty sure im destined to have a male this time.

The other is the decoy. The Kush seeds i am saving for the garage grow ill be begining soon.

I have always invisioned a miniature plant on my desk at work. One step closer:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom