Hi 420 folks - Look at this sativa beauty

ToddSix

Hi all! I browse 420 and am a member of two other sites so I thought I'd register. I mainly want to show off my current project which is a 100% sativa ACE Malawi, 10 gal fabric, Sunshine Advanced #4, Botanicare Pure Blend Pro, and Mars II 1200 + 400 on side lighting. I thought about 420mag because it's here where I learned about Mars.

I'll admit I'm researching my own Cree COB build, but Mars has gotten me through three grows, I have to give them a shout out. Yes there are more efficient options, but they work and as I've learned, having extra in the form of multiple panels really helps. This thing is budding like crazy. I'd love to see what another 400 on side lighting would do.

P1010480_1_.JPG

still the sideways pics, sorry not with Apple. Thought there'd be a pic rotation option by now.. ;)

wow man , looking nice :D

keep it up

Thanks! She's a beauty. I wanted a challenging grow and chose to mainline. I also super cropped after the stretch. I eliminated any growth nodes from under the canopy so she focused on the eight mains. Side branching turned upwards after the super crop to yield a sea of well centered buds. Everything was straight forward, she was cooperative and happy through it all. Very robust genetics! With 4-5 weeks of flower left, I'm very happy with what I already see.

A keen eye will see a misted plant, I do mist a couple times the first few weeks of flower. She's producing stickies now so no more misting
P10104702.JPG

P10104884.JPG

Very nice, how many weeks into flower are you? I presently have 4 of those growing, one indoors and 3 outdoors
The indoor one I have is just starting to show signs of buds but the outdoor ones are still way early , though they were all different sizes when I moved them outdoors, 2 of them were around 3 foot tall and the bigger one was close to 4 foot tall when I moved them outside.

This is my 1st time growing this strain, figured it would be a good one, I will be looking forward to your smoke report on this strain, I have high expectations:thumb:

Thanks, boy I'd love to have a 30gal pot or two outside with this strain. Pics were taken week 5 and 6 in to flower, she's in week 7 now with just 30% of pistils just turning brown. Still tons of fresh pistils so I'd say 10-13 week flower is accurate. How many main colas on your outdoor girls? Side branching is amazing, her branch buds are roughly 2.5" tall x 1.5" diam and growing. Just now getting frosty. A long haul but I'm expecting a nice yield. Will do a smoke report, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom