Hi 420 Magazine - We are Twilight LED - Manufacturer of Best COB Grow Light

Hi Ibaba

Thanks for feedback, the single Module spider LED Grow Light will be coming in the nearly future, I would like to send the message to you. :thanks:

Why do you need a single module? is it special requirement for your plants?:Namaste:

The single spider in the middle looks the nicest. BTW do you do a single module spider LED light with full spectrum phosphor ? how much does it cost with shipping ? thanks

Hi. I planned to order either the spider cob or the 160 x 3w super led growlight with cree's in the middle.
Idk what is best to use in a 1m2 homebox silverline.
Watt for watt the super led would be more power since its about 340-350w actual draw and the spider 236w or sumthin like that, but then again its the new technology and my understanding that it creates more par value and penetration from a bigger distance.
Ps: i also have some decent but not the best led lights as supplement and a digital wehlthink 600w hps if the leds come up short in mid to late flower..
So i can get a discount since im on this forum?how much10% or 70% :p

Hi Ibaba

Thanks for feedback, the single Module spider LED Grow Light will be coming in the nearly future, I would like to send the message to you. :thanks:

Why do you need a single module? is it special requirement for your plants?:Namaste:

single module is for import purposes, if the package is small and of low value, below $20USD then it is not a problem for customs. Big package is a bigger problem. 100w full spectrum phosphor single module is what would work well :)

Hi Lightworker33

Thanks for feedback, my friend. :thanks:

For the 1m2, we recommend COB, because it needn't so powerful like 160x3w. and you are right the Spider is less power than 160x3w, but the price of Spider is better. :high-five:

For the spider, as you know, they are been tested by CO Finest, Genegade and KingJohn C, the feedback is good with their plants.

And the Spider can replace 600w HPS lamp very well. :circle-of-love:

Here is the video by CO Finest, very amazing. :)

Hi. I planned to order either the spider cob or the 160 x 3w super led growlight with cree's in the middle.
Idk what is best to use in a 1m2 homebox silverline.
Watt for watt the super led would be more power since its about 340-350w actual draw and the spider 236w or sumthin like that, but then again its the new technology and my understanding that it creates more par value and penetration from a bigger distance.
Ps: i also have some decent but not the best led lights as supplement and a digital wehlthink 600w hps if the leds come up short in mid to late flower..
So i can get a discount since im on this forum?how much10% or 70% :p

I wish i could look at a thread like his and believe any of it...it's such a shame that i've had to trawl through thousands of false claims by LED salesmen, that even when i see something that might be genuine, i automatically turn away.

I swear, i really resent all the shitty, shady snakes that have sold LEDs until now, because they've ruined it for a lot of us laymen.

I'm not smart enough to understand the ins and outs of the diodes/drivers/spectrums etc....but i know when i'm being sold something that's too good to be true, and that's pretty much all i see from LED sales people.

This particular thread looks genuine, but fucking hell, they all do!

I went with direct from China for my setup, and to be honest, i think that's a shame, because i have money to spend, and would rather support western businesses. Is there no honesty in these parts?

Anyway, just my two cents, as always.

Well Doozy, thanks for your reminding :thanks: seems that you had very bad experience with some LED suppliers.

We just wanted to tell people don't believe those message from fake emails. since they call themselves from our company, but as a sponsor , we won't do that since it will ruin our reputation. :hmmmm:

Welcome to our factory if you will come China again, and anything we can help you in LEDs kindly let me know. I saw your NEW Grow Journals with TOP LED Grow Light, although I can't post comments on there, but that is a awesome journal :goodjob:

I wish i could look at a thread like his and believe any of it...it's such a shame that i've had to trawl through thousands of false claims by LED salesmen, that even when i see something that might be genuine, i automatically turn away.

I swear, i really resent all the shitty, shady snakes that have sold LEDs until now, because they've ruined it for a lot of us laymen.

I'm not smart enough to understand the ins and outs of the diodes/drivers/spectrums etc....but i know when i'm being sold something that's too good to be true, and that's pretty much all i see from LED sales people.

This particular thread looks genuine, but fucking hell, they all do!

I went with direct from China for my setup, and to be honest, i think that's a shame, because i have money to spend, and would rather support western businesses. Is there no honesty in these parts?

Anyway, just my two cents, as always.

Hello, Everyone, It's lucky to be here again. Since the issue lasted for a while, I missed those wonderful grow journal with our Spider Series. Anyhow, Welcome to us if you have any questions or any interest on our products. I will be here waiting for you.

Hello, Everyone, We start a sales promotion for Spider 1, Spider 2, Spider 4, Spider 6, Spider 9, Spider 16.

1: Buy 20 Spider 1, send 1 free Spider 1
2: Buy 20 Spider 2, send 1 free Spider 2
3: Buy 20 Spider 4, send 1 free Spider 6
4: Buy 20 Spider 6, send 1 free Spider 9
5: Buy 20 Spider 9, send 1 free Spider 16
6: Buy 10 Spider 16, send 1 free Spider 16

View the link: Free Spider Family LED Grow Light From Twilight Groups

:circle-of-love: High to 420 friends, We built a retail website about the LED grow lights based on some member's advice, the prices are all displayed , you can see the prices and order on line very quickly, it's convenient. If you want, please leave message here,we will send you ASAP. :tommy: Meanwhile, welcome to give your kind advice.:high-five:

Big promotion for the beginning of 2017 year
Dear Friends,

Thanks for your supports in 2016 year, we are doing our best to make the best led grow lights for you. To benefit you in the beginning of new year 2017, we have big promotion for spider4. the unit price is 159.99USD with free shipping, no any tax. (original price is 219.99USD). So far, the boss give 25pcs lights for big promotion. first come first served.
Please contact with me if you need the Spider4 MCOB LED Grow lights.
Thanks again.

Sean
AUG_151.jpg
spider4_cob_led_grow_light_15101202.jpg
spider4_cob_led_grow_light_15101203.jpg
spider_cob_led_grow_light_15101201.jpg
SPIDER4_COB_GROW_LIGHT_testing1.jpg
spider4s_app1.jpg
20151205_214622.jpg
20151205_214300.jpg
20151205_214535.jpg

Dear Jimmy,
enclosed are the spider mcob led grow light lighting coverage. so far, we do not have the warehouse in CA. only have the warehouse in US.If you need the goods, we can ship the goods from China, but the price and shipping cost will be higher than US. We have the retailer in CA, if you need the sample for checking, he will help you and save much money on the shipping cost.
Spider_lighting_Area_lists.jpg

Have a nice weekend.

Sean

Back
Top Bottom