Hi 420

OldSkunkman

Hi 420 people . :)
Nice site guys lot usefull information on this forum.
hope i will be able to help people when got little more knowledge
Learning everyday and it amazing how complexe cannabis is.

here are my strain i will working on

Wappa : already got
Sour Diesel already got
Original Skunk #1 already got
Purple Bud already got
Durban poison already got
OG Kush already got
DC.Seedsman already got
Mazari already got
Orange Hill Special already got
Acapulco Gold buying soon
mexican gold buying soon
purple haze buying soon
Shit buying soon
R.K.S buying soon

forgot to add Freezeland and NL

got couple i have crossed, unknow strain from back in years.. will see what it come out

suggestion for breeding would be really usefull thanks

:peace:

Welcome to 420mag, the best place for all things cannabis. If you're looking into breeding, check out threads on colloidal silver. Easiest way to make fem seeds for yourself. Feel free to ask a lot of questions, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

just ordered these strain today to add to my other strains

Colombian Gold Regular Seeds - Bastard Series
Acapulco Gold Feminised Seeds -
Oldtimer's Haze Regular Seeds -

would it be good to cross :(Original Skunk #1 x Durban poison) X (Acapulco Gold x Colombian gold)

Bonsai ,is what i do with the sativa one. If not they get pretty high. even if i get a 10x 10 room
Thanks for the link

here one sativa unknown strain
IMG_2300_zps84581cdd.jpg

Thanks for the positive vibrations ,i will need it.

Here a picture of the girls growing under 1000 hortilux Enchanted spectrum , i am going to throw a diesel male in there to test.

The strain in there is Wappa, sour diesel and 3 other strain that i

dont know. But i saw the result of these 3 unknown strains and it was very

good and potent, more sativa effects. also Wappa and sour diesel is very good too

BTW don't look at the mess,since i'm going to use a male in there, i know i have to clean very good after, so i didn't feel to fix everything,going to do it after it finish

when i receve the new seeds i will do a journal .
IMG_2310_zps3a6cbba6.jpg

Most of them are arrived , still waiting for more, will do a update when i got all of them. Now still waiting for my current grow to finish as my male die , so no crossing this time :(`but next i will as i got my clone alive :). Always do a backup of a backup in case something go wrong cause murphy's always near

I will post pictures of the flowering stage and the final result of the grow when it done. on the gallery

I Would also like information of those who already grow these strain , And what other would do like mix with these strain

Regular:

Purple Bud
Original Skunk #1
Shit
Oldtimer's Haze
Colombian Gold - Bastard Series
African Buzz
Ketama
Blue OX
Blue Petrol
S. Africa Kwazulu

Feminised:

Wappa
Mazari
Durban Poison
Orange Hill Special
Acapulco Gold
Freeze Cheese '89
Northern Light
RKS

freebies:

OG Kush Feminised (8)
Dr Seedsman Feminised (6)
Jack Herer Feminised (2)
Purple Wrexican (6)

promos seeds:

MR NICE - NL5Haze x Skunk #1 Reg (5)
TGA SUBCOOL - Space Candy Reg (10)
Goji OG (5)
Old Time Moonshine (5)
Loud Sour (2)

hey old welcome to :420:

seems like u are starting your own damn seed bank.

Nice plant trapr, i uploaded couple pictures in the gallery , I will take some more later. I also got 3 Durban poison that i just start to cross with the diesel hopefully i will get a nice mix.

now so much seeds to test and mix,i think im addict to breeding.Love to smoke these buds but also to cross them,i like to keep each strain i got in seeds for later in couple years.

Nice plant trapr, i uploaded couple pictures in the gallery , I will take some more later. I also got 3 Durban poison that i just start to cross with the diesel hopefully i will get a nice mix.

now so much seeds to test and mix,i think im addict to breeding.Love to smoke these buds but also to cross them,i like to keep each strain i got in seeds for later in couple years.

thats what I want to do also

Back
Top Bottom