Hi 420

aperson

Hello!
I'm from Europe and I am in lov... Ofc with MJ :).
I'm new to growing, still getting used to it and trying to make my own stile. I'm at my 3rd grow, first 2 were pretty bad but this one looks promissing.
What else?... Oh, I am doing only autos cause I have a bad tent and can't maintain the light as it should. I intend to get some stuff soon but money is a big problem in my country lol.
I join this community just because it's the best, imo anyway.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]:welcome: Aperson to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Green Dreamz[/FONT]

Thanks guys! actualy my account isn't new, I have read all about how to grow etc etc. My problem was that I was trying to copy a grower and messed up a bit but the deed is done and now all is ok.
I will make a journal on my next grow for sure.
I have a question though, can I make a thread somwhere about how cool is the seedbank I buy from if it's not a sponsor?

Well guess I will go with one of the sponsors here... Seams fair :) BTW how can a seed bank become a sponsor. What's the catch? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Oh and excuse my writing, my english is poor :).

Well guess I will go with one of the sponsors here... Seams fair :) BTW how can a seed bank become a sponsor. What's the catch? I'm just asking out of curiosity. Oh and excuse my writing, my english is poor :).

I assume to be a sponsor that they make a donation to the site, maybe that gets them press or air time, maybe it's good will. Either way, I can't see how it would hurt business, call it the cost of doing it.

Good luck, Herbie is great for seeds.

The sponsors are great but if you have a good experience stick with them.

Single seed center is cool you can get just one seed not all seed banks do that.
I've used
Bonza
Herbies
Mid week song
Single seed center.

All did fine. Won't use bonza again though.

I used seedsman but they did a fked up thing, so I found the original sensible seed company. They have ok prices and you can make reviews on forums and they give you some discounts plus points on every order. They also have the option to buy only one seed. They also do a lot of giveaways on facebook.

Hey, I'm asking here cause I don't want to spam. I'd like to open a thread where I can ask for future advice, post pics, problems etc, but I don't want it trough o be a grow journal... Well it will be some kind of a journal but more like my place of spam and fun. I want my own room hahha. And since the journal sub forum has abandoned, finished and in progress I don't know if that is the right place to start. Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom