Hi all 1st timer here

akataz

Well as title says im a 1st timer here and a 1st time grower and would love some advice on how im doing so far .

I started this grow after my wife had a spinal injury . And after trying cannabis it helped her alot ( unlike prescription drugs ) so i took the plunge and decided to try my hand at growing . Yes the initial outlay was a hit on my pocket but i do feel we will reap the benefit for my good lady.

my set up is a roof qube 2.4x1.2x1.8 tent with 2 x 600 hps a rhino 8" fan and filter for exhaust . 1 oscilating tower fan and 2 x 6" fans and a 150mm inline fan for fresh air. My seeds are from barneys and they are critical kush . My soil is terra pro and my feed/nutes is from the plant magic range . plants are in 15ltr pots .

i have some yellowing but i hear this is normal for flowering period and 2 plants are a little bit smaller than others . Even when i started vegging they were kinda like the runts of the litter but they are doing ok now.

I feed water water feed as a rule and tried some lyles black treacle ( supermarket) the other day but am kinda confused about it as some web sites say its sulphur free and some people in forums say its not !! so untill i get a definate answer i will not use again.

heres some piccys from birth to now . the last photos are between 4 and 5 week in flower . feel free to offer advice thanks all.

P1030509_-_Copy.JPG

20140618_112644.jpg

P10305111.JPG
P10305392.JPG
05661.jpg
20magazine.com/gallery/data/500/P10305461.JPG[/img]
P10306453.JPG
P1030556.JPG
P1030555.JPG
P10306492.JPG
P1030658.JPG
P10306721.JPG
P10306731.JPG
P10306981.JPG
P10306991.JPG
P10307022.JPG
P10307011.JPG
P10307001.JPG

Re: Hi all 1st timer here .

Wow. Those look great. You have obviously done your homework. :bravo:

I suggest showcasing your talents in a grow journal; it's a great tool to measure progress, to learn from and also to help others.

For some tips on using and navigating the site I suggest checking out New Member Start Links If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask FAQs

Welcome to :420: :welcome:

:Namaste:

Wow. Those look great. You have obviously done your homework. :bravo:

I suggest showcasing your talents in a grow journal; it's a great tool to measure progress, to learn from and also to help others.

For some tips on using and navigating the site I suggest checking out New Member Start Links If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask FAQs

Welcome to :420: :welcome:

:Namaste:

totally agree !!!!!! :bravo::goodjob:

hi thanks for replys .. I did and have done a lot of research thru this and other websites .. I gotta say i been nervous all way thru incase a hashed things up ( no pun intended haha ). There is so much advice floating around its a minefield .

my wife says she can feel the pain ebbing away just looking at them hehe :thumb:

Oh and done a journal too hope you like it .

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope her pain goes away and it will cannabis is great for that unlike costly pills that further the decline of health while making companies rich. Growing is doing the right thing.

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope her pain goes away and it will cannabis is great for that unlike costly pills that further the decline of health while making companies rich. Growing is doing the right thing.

here here agreed mate :thumb:

awesome grow!! could you guys take a look at mine? :tokin:

Sure whats the url? Do you know how to add it in your signature? If not I can help you get set up

rep for you taz, for growing such beatiful medicine your first time :)

Top of the page on the left click user cp(This is your control panel it shows you any new likes or rep points people give you as well as new comments to the threads you subscribe to). Going vertically down the left of this control panel you will see edit signature. Click edit signature and put in the url of your journal. To put in the url you simply go to your journals 1st page and highlight the address bar then right click copy. Then in your signature(or every post for that matter) you will see formatting options just above where you write your reply. Within this bar you will see a globe(in between the smiley and email buttons) Click that globe and it will ask for the url. So then paste your url that we previously copied to your journals first page then ok your choice save the sig and you now just made a link to your journal that will post after every one of your posts. This is done in order to get more exposure from people who like what you have to say in response to others posts and they will be likely to return the favor and come see what you are doing and offer you help if you need it.

Back
Top Bottom