Hi all, first time grow for medicine

Jiddle

Hello, I've started my first grow! I have Fibro and sick of all of the meds, I've given MJ a go and its better than all the prescription stuff! Thinking the best way would be to grow it myself to know exactly what I'm getting and i can pick the strains i want, so thats what I'm doing. Apologies now for all the newbie questions. I'm indoors with an 300w LED.

Hello, I've started my first grow! I have Fibro and sick of all of the meds, I've given MJ a go and its better than all the prescription stuff! Thinking the best way would be to grow it myself to know exactly what I'm getting and i can pick the strains i want, so thats what I'm doing. Apologies now for all the newbie questions. I'm indoors with an 300w LED.
Welcome! I empathize, my wife suffers from fibro amongst other things. Marijuana was her saving grace and got her off the opiods. Looking forward to seeing your grows and hope we can help each other along the way

Welcome! I empathize, my wife suffers from fibro amongst other things. Marijuana was her saving grace and got her off the opiods. Looking forward to seeing your grows and hope we can help each other along the way

Hi ddGreenThumb thanks for the welcome!

I'm looking forward to not being on the opioids anymore as well.

Me too, everyone been really friendly and helpful, I'm so glad i joined.

Back
Top Bottom