Hi All From The (Totalitarian Governmnt of) Tampa!

Paradoc500

Naw,,...I'm just funnin 'em-it's truly more like a Plutocracy. In fact, it is.
Nonetheless-I am contemplating moving OUT OF THIS HOLE to reside ion one of the MMJ states-as I a, unfortunately, have 8 of the 12 mMAJOR conditions-recognized to be mitigated y Cannnabis, yet-IF I try to cultivate a few oplants-I mean like 4...THE GESTAPO WILL PAY ME AN (UNANNOUNCED) visit...Shooy my Dog-hogtie my children and...Probably "gift me" "2-Behind da ear"-If yiou catch my drift/.
I am a College-Educated, former Paramedic who, on the job, contracted HCV and TB-Additionally I suffer paraspinal, connective tissue disorder in conjunction with cascading spasms of muscle spasticity, rigidity, not to mention Degenerative Disc Disease, Spinal Stenosis and UTTER AGONY!!
Nuff' about me-
I am a very vocal PROPONENT FOR THE OUTRIGHT LEGALIZATION OF CANNABIS-AND THE RE-VITALIZATION OF THE INDUSTRIAL HEMP INDUSTRY.
To that end, I belong to several " Pro-Legalization groups-including: PUFFM, NORML, ASA and SSDP, to name a few.

:Namaste:

Re: HI ALL-FROM THE (Totalitarian Governmnt of) TAMPA!!!~

Well my friend...YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!!!

1st; A warm welcome to :420: Where our people are the most friendly and compassionate people on the internet!

I'm one state above you (GA) and I totally feel you brother, I too feel like I'll be shot dead on site for believing in this wonderful plant.

We have a lot of work to do in this part of the world and thanks to our friends in CA and 15 other states, we now have a golden opportunity to see these changes become reality.

Again, Welcome... please read our Forum Posting Guidelines to help you get familiar with the site and our mission.

We look forward to your wonderful presence here at :420:

High Paradoc500, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there, dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of mmj and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

Like 420 Warrior suggested, if you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

FrattDogg and 420Warrior-
Thanx for the welcome. I truly appreciate your reply as I have been focusing my efforts to expand my "Pro-Legalization-Network" Nationally.
SInce I moved (the First time) from New York in 1979, I have lived in: San Diego, Buffalo. N.Y.Cincinnati, OH-and NOW, planet Tampa. Sounds kike a bad B-movie and feels like it; more and more each day. MOST people, my age are complacent citizens with the innate abiloity to take SH(&NOT ME. If it walks like a Duck.....To that end, I appreciate being in a place where "like-minded" folks, who NEED communal support-and get it...here.
I have already benefited from the feature of posting questions on various threads and being answered by other members.NICE feature-
Once again, THANX-See ya both around-I hope!~
PEACE:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom