Hi All! Glad to be back!

batterup

Hi All,

As with some people I was quite the stoner in college. 5 years of trying anything I could get my hands on and had a great time while at it. When I graduated, We had a ceremony for my home made bong - Cocteau (Prego jar) and buried her. A few years later, I gave my beloved dugout to a good friend and I dropped out of the scene.

I took a 22 year hiatus and now I'm back.

I have been diagnosed with social anxiety and am on all kinds of depression and anxiety meds. Recently I went back to an old habit. I smoked with a couple of freinds and with the cannabis, I don't have that issue. I'm able to function again as a normal human being. Go figure!

I have purchased a new dugout and am looking for ways to clean my pipe. Paperclips and hangers don't seem to keep it clean. So I'm here to find out what methods other people use to remove resin.

I live in Massachusetts. Any other New Englanders out there that want to chat drop me a pm.

High batterup, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Marijuana and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom