Hi all I can help!

Grow more

Hi guys long time advocate and just getting back into the forum thing. My current lineup is Bruce banner clone from Colorado gifted by a special friend in Colorado:Namaste:. An old bc god bud x holy grail seed I got from a friend in the old bcbuddepo forum. Three world of seed afghan kush special fems free from herbies with an order and two Hercules from a dispensary in boulder (helping hands I believe).

I am a big indica fan and looking for that special bean. I have ordered from herbies, attitude, hemp depo, and bcbuddepo, marijuanaseeds.nl and would rank them in that order from best to worst based on deliver ability price and viability. I really like the knockout indicas with good bushy structure. I veg and bloom with a mh 1000 watt and 600 hps(bloom) with sunshine organic mix 4 and fox farms and some added others to my soil/soilless mix. My nute lineup is usually canna or gh organics. I love technoflora when I can find it and have tried everything under the sun. Hit me with questions if you have them and I will try to get some pics up shortly. Again I where to help and I can honestly say I have made just about every mistake under the sun. I am a tinker by heart so again try me and maybe I can help you.

What's up man, glad to have ya here at 420mag. Plenty of fun stuff here and lots of people to help, so dive right in. My plants do weird stuff sometimes, but I've learned to accept it lol. Swing by the playground and let me know when you get a journal going

:welcome: Grow more to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Sounds like you're an old pro.
I do recommend a grow journal so that all the knowledge and good vibes might flow both ways
There are links below in my signature that may be of use to you.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.
Greenest Regards,
BEATEO

Back
Top Bottom