Hi all, I'm back for good!

Resin Raver

How you doing fellow grow Guys & Girls :thumb:

I joined up back in 2010 but have spent the past years on a uk grow site, but not anymore.

I'm from England and have been growing since 1994 and love the plant God gifted us with, Cannabis :circle-of-love:

Atm I'm growing DNA's Lemon OG Kush, Sensi's Super Skunk & Big Budda's Blue Cheese in my humble closet @ 1 week into bloom.

I'll soon be starting some new strains, DNA's ~ Holy Grail Kush, Serious Seeds ~ Serious 6, Devils Harvest ~ Casey Jones and also DNA's new multi cup winner in the States, Tangie!

I've grown a lot of strains and done a few test grows for Dutch Passion in Holland and also a few strains for SweetSeeds in Spain. Not doing any of that atm though. I also won a grow diary comp in 2011 and received a big trophy for it at The 2011 High Life Cannabis Cup @ Ruigoord in Amsterdam, what a mental night :lot-o-toke:

I really hope I fit in with you guys and will try and get a couple of grow diaries going, if not plenty of nice bud pictures. I love helping other growers out when they have probs also and will try my best to help out as much as posible. I'll have to try and get my head around your brands as there all different in the UK.

Well that about it for now and I will not be going back to the UK site, bunch of arseholes, so I'm afraid I'm here to stay :420:

HantsHaze..........:byebye:

Welcome back!
I never even got the chance to know you where gone!? Thats how fresh i am!:welcome:
Regarding UK outdoor grow maybe you could give a newbie like me on latitude 56 up north some input later on?
Looking forward on seeing some of your results!

Oh, sorry i somehow managed to assume it was an outdoor site you where at in the UK.. My bad!

Thanks for the very worm welcomes :;):

lol No all my plants are grown indoors, no way could you rely on the English summer, unless you were relying on being cold & wet lol. Saying that I picked up some beans in Amsterdam a couple of months back. Its Serious Seeds new strain called "Serious 6" They've been working on it for a good while! Its a 8 week bloomer and is almost 100% Sativa. A few guys I know have put it outside, very mold resistant and will finish with very good results in our poor summers. I'll be doing mine inside though :) I smoked some of this herd, the Green House Coffeeshop had it on there menu as a Special, and man was it special. So many different flavors coming threw from it, even blackcurrant! and what a lovely clear high :slide: I'm hoping to get stuck into a diary sometime soon with the Serious 6 and some other Dutch delights.
I 'd also like to say I think its great what's happening in the states with so much positive movements regarding Cannabis and its uses.

Tc all,

HantsHaze..........:hippy:

Welcome to the forums Hants! Congrats on that cup man that is some serious stuff :) Growing some tangie here soon I see, COUNT ME IN! I have yet to see a tangie grow on these forums yet, been looking for a nice bean purchase for some tangie beans but they are literally un buyable from where I am, unless you order the day they get dropped off and beat the rush! Seems you have a lot of experience my man, I will be watching closely to learn what i can, again welcome!

:peace: CA215

Cheers for the worm welcomes Happy Kitty & CA215, hope your both good and well :thumb:

I managed to get a pack of Tangie on its release date from DNA in Amsterdam, they should be here any day :cheer:

As soon as they are I will hopefully be starting a Diary, sorry I mean Journal lol gotta get used to the new lingo ;)

I may do a 7 strain grow which will consist of DNA's ~ Tangie from seed, Holy Grail Kush from seed, Lemon OG Kush from cutting, Devils Harvest ~ Casey Jones from seed, Serious Seeds ~ Serious 6 from seed, Big Buddah ~ Blue Cheese from cutting & a Sensi Seeds ~ Super Skunk from cutting also :party:

All of these will be grown in a closet with only 2sq mtrs floor space & 5 mtrs sq in total, not a big grow space at all but this grow will yield me around 50+ dry ounces.

Atm I have a grow 2 weeks into bloom so I'll add a few pics of these as they turn into lovely shiny buds.

You'll be more than welcome to join me for this mission and there's a special seat for you CA215.

I'm really looking forward to growing some of these babies, especially the Tangie and the Serious 6 which is a 8 week bloomer and is very close to pure sativa. The high, buzz, smell & taste was second to none when I tried this smoke a couple of months back in Holland, lets hope its the same :tokin:

Tc Boys & Girls and as soon as the Tangie hits my letter box I'll be starting.

HantsHaze..........

Sorry just working out how to post pics again lol. I can do it ;)
grow_038jk_nice_jk_avi_normal.jpg

Hi HantsHaze,

Hope you don't mind that I add my voice to those welcoming you to the site and community of folks that gathers and shares here. I also hope you won't mind if I abreviate your screen name to HH from now on. Would love to follow along as you get your journal(s) going!

I believe you will find this site to be full of extraordinarily gentle and giving members, with a sincere interest in seeing other people acheive success.

Be well and happy growing.

Hi HantsHaze,

Hope you don't mind that I add my voice to those welcoming you to the site and community of folks that gathers and shares here. I also hope you won't mind if I abreviate your screen name to HH from now on. Would love to follow along as you get your journal(s) going!

I believe you will find this site to be full of extraordinarily gentle and giving members, with a sincere interest in seeing other people acheive success.

Be well and happy growing.

Cheers TanR mate!
Your more than welcome Man, not done a Journal for a while for certain reasons but cant wait to get stuck into one again soon :theband:
So far I have been greeted by some very cool peeps and if being a good growing is liked here it will be different to where I've come from, UK420, bunch of pricks. Don't know what it is with the Brits, do well and they hate you for it lol
I look forwards to seeing you about TanR. Have a nice day fella, HH ;)

I may do a 7 strain grow which will consist of DNA's ~ Tangie from seed, Holy Grail Kush from seed, Lemon OG Kush from cutting, Devils Harvest ~ Casey Jones from seed, Serious Seeds ~ Serious 6 from seed, Big Buddah ~ Blue Cheese from cutting & a Sensi Seeds ~ Super Skunk from cutting also

Superb line up, covered all bases. Lucky me I just researched my tangie line and they were added 4 hours ago!! Picking me up a 6x fem pack here soon if money persists:) Too bad these things are killer spendy.. Thought I was going to have to fly to the Netherlands, something crucial, to get my hands on some of these beans. The seat offered will be filled for class everyday, Hants, respect.
:peace: CA215

Back
Top Bottom