Hi All, I'm new here, Come say hi to me!! lol

HighHouseWife

Hi Everyone, I'm so excited that I've found this site!:cheesygrinsmiley: I'm a smoker for pain and enjoyment. Been smoking off and on for a few years now. I'm going to get into growing and all the info on this site is frigging amazing! The grow journals have pretty much taken over any spare time I've had in the last week or so, I think I'm addicted, especially to P420's journals!! Anyhoo, awesome to be here!

Smoke On...
Highhousewife

thanks guys! Looking forward to my 1st grow, I just hope I don't screw it up! I've actually killed a cactus once, I don't have a good track record! lol:laughtwo:

:smokin: Welcome to the both of you . I'm sure you'll find this place very relaxing . Oh yeah .......Watch out for some of us ( me ) a few perverts ( me ) are lurking here and there ( me , me , me ) :smokin:

Welcome aboard!! I know just what you mean about those grow journals!! I think they are more addicting than the stuff growing in them!!!

what is happenin highones i just found this site also it seems pretty hip i am gonna grow again this year actually already started i got a goal to grow as much as possible in as many areas as possible, seperate the great from not so great and then make hash of it

Hellooo to you...oh and I LOVE the name...Someday I want to be a high house wife too!!!

Back
Top Bottom