Hi all new here, been a lurker for a while.

Drstickybuds

Just wanted to say hey. Gonna start a new grow soon and read some articles about some things. Im 42 and of course smoking a few years :cool:
I was reading about using hydrogen peroxide as an inhaler and for the plants too of course.
Read alot of interesting thinks about the 3% inhaler and how it helps alot with breathing and helping people that have smoked alot or have other ailments with smoking. Considering doing a 3% inhaler like 2-3 times a day. Read alot of people see great results in weeks, breathin is great, even read people with cancer had cleared up with the using of it. I was just wonder if anyone has any experience with this medical treatment.
any feedback from personal experience would be great
oh well looking to start my grow soon and try out the inhaler.
will start a journal when i start. gonna do a soul with well you will see
hope to contribute to the community in general and legalizing the weed!
good luck and happy growing
Drstickybuds

The following is only a partial listing of conditions in which H202 therapy has been used successfully. (Many of these conditions are serious, if not life-threatening. As always, I would highly recommend seeking the advice and guidance of a doctor experienced in the use of these techniques.)

Allergies Headaches
Altitude Sickness Herpes Simplex
Alzheimer's Herpes Zoster
Anemia HIV Infection
Arrhythmia Influenza
Asthma Insect Bites
Bacterial Infections Liver Cirrhosis
Bronchitis Lupus Erythematosis
Cancer Multiple Sclerosis
Candida Parasitic Infections
Cardiovascular Disease Parkinsonism
Cerebral Vascular Disease Periodontal Disease
Chronic Pain Prostatitis
Diabetes Type 11 Rheumatoid Arthritis
Diabetic Gangrene Shingles
Diabetic Retinopahty Sinusitis
Digestion Problems Sore Throat
Epstein-Barr Infection Ulcers
Emphysema Viral Infections
Food Allergies Warts
Fungal Infections Yeast Infections
Gingivitis

:welcome:Drstickybuds, Thank you for your recommendations. 420 is happy to have you! Please continue to help 420 Create Cannabis Awareness. All the members and Staff will be looking forward to see and hearing more from you:popcorn:. Please enjoy your exploration of this wonderful site. :peace:

thanks The Weed. I hope the mods research this more and post it as a sticky somewhere for health reasons.

i hope to contribute more in the future and maybe start a journal
talk to u later brother

dr.

Back
Top Bottom