Hi All New To 420Mag

At least we're supposed to be warmer than norm this Oct., from what the weather forecast says. Hopefully it's drier so you can finish the grow outside.

OT, I started this post at around 1AM and it's now 2:10AM. Don't know what I was doing in between. Head injuries are just so precious! Have no idea if there was anything else I was going to say. :rolleyes:

Break a leg with the grow. :cool:

Hi All,

New to this site. Excited to be here for sure.

Our thing: We work to make Cannabis oriented blog posts / photograph & videos of our grows / DIYs and tutorials for canna activities.

Definitely need to see what this website requires in terms of posting the above. But that's our thing. The whole cannaverse to us is a big adventure and we are learning and want to share that journey. Yeah pretty lame but that's us.

Looking forward to contributing material to this forum and learning more from all of you.

TD125-FD50-1.jpg

(Northern Lights under 105watts uncapped LED bulbs)

Happy Growing!
~ Mass Medicinals
We have been making video shorts through youtube I need to check with the mods to make sure that's acceptable here. But spoiler the outdoor plants need time that the season may not give them... :(
Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine.
You can speak to @Teddy Edwards regarding the above.

Vlog? Thats cool. About growing i presume? Would be great to listen.

I had the best intentions of reviewing the products we use in our grows, harvest, etc. But at the moment it has been easiest to do a weekly video on the progress of the outdoor plants. Unfortunately we started this during flowering stage, so the entire 2018 outdoor grow is not cataloged... But it is fun and keeps us on a schedule.

I had the best intentions of reviewing the products we use in our grows, harvest, etc. But at the moment it has been easiest to do a weekly video on the progress of the outdoor plants. Unfortunately we started this during flowering stage, so the entire 2018 outdoor grow is not cataloged... But it is fun and keeps us on a schedule.
Got a link bro?

Back
Top Bottom