Hi all new to growing I have a Blackberry Gum autoflower

Firsttimegrower2020

Hi all need a little help I have a blackberry gum auto and she's around 3 weeks is this the start of her flowering any advice would be great thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_20200405_131422.jpg
    IMG_20200405_131422.jpg
    701.6 KB · Views: 111
Those look like the start of nutsacks to me also. Pollen! I started some Bruce Banner #3 photos, turned out to be autos, the male popped way sooner than the female, so I cloned it! Now I have second round of male nuts to shake over my well established female. My own auto seeds woohoo!

P.S. I know you can't "clone" a auto but the male cutting I took had no problems spitting out new nuts for me in quick fashion. I have some female cuttings that are probably going on 18 inches now, will be fun to see how far they finish! CHeers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

I wouldn't throw it out just yet. It's an Auto-Flower .... Right? I've never heard of a Regular Auto Flower Seed .... Only Feminized Auto Seeds. They might exists ... I really don't know.
Your plant has not actually developed Ball Sacks yet so nothing to worry about at this point. Wait till you are sure it's male before throwing it out. Until the seed pods open & spread pollen There's not a lot to worry about. You'll be able to tell for sure in a week or so.
Just remember, No Topping Auto's after day 21. LST all you want but don't top.
I'm not convinced it's a male at this point. It could be; but I doubt it being an Auto.

I've never heard of a Regular Auto Flower Seed
THey do exist. I got some Bruce Banner #3's from new420guy (a sponsor) as a replacement, they turned out to be autos (not marked that way), I had a male spitting nutsacks in 18/6 by the time that thing was a foot high. I actually took cuttings and rooted one, it's about 8 inches tall and yep...full of nutsacks! The female (still in 18/6) is turning into a monster (I hope), I took the second male and pollinated her! Outcome should be regular autoflower seeds. Can't guarantee, but we'll know soon enough!

Doesn't make sense that a breeder would go through the trouble of breeding a Ruderail with another type of weed to make an Auto Flower & not make them feminized too.
Now if a Female Hermied & you got seeds from that I can see it having seeds with the Hermie Trait & therefore ending up with some hermied females & some that turn out Female.
I have no data to back this up. Just read that somewhere in the past. It does make sense though.

Back
Top Bottom