Hi all, tips anyone?

MJ-SwEeTbUdZ

Hi all,

Im From England and been fighting the stigma that is attched to smoking my beloved mary-jane for several yrs now... it really frushtrates me how people can be so narrow minded.

Anyway rant over lol... I was also wanderign if ne 1 could give me some tips on starting my own garden of eden? at the moment im germenating my seeds and have decided to go for a hydroponic set up, iv created a grow box that will hold 6 plants and a resivour at the base, ne tips on lighting and circulation would be a massive help, if some 1 could get bk to me soon as im going to pick some lights up 2moro for the local hydropics centre.

Anyway, toke on all :roorrip:

Re: Hi all, tips anyone??

WHATS UP BROTHER!!!!!...sounds like you got a hell of a plan man!....there are a ton of forums on this site for that info you seek...........if you got pics, you need to start a jounal with GOOD quality pics, so any questions you have can be seen and answered at its best for these guys......your in the right spot brother....WELCOME and enjoy the ride man...........if you have any more questions along the way , feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.....PEACE....and ....GREEN MOJO to your grow brother!!!

Nice one dude, just been having a awsome read nailed a few bongs n learned a hell of a lot!! some excellent advice on these forums. And yea i will definatly make a journel and take some pics for you to see as soon as :bong:
Been checkin the pics from ur early garden ne new pics dude?? n i it looks sweet bro, i cnt wait now to get up and runing going getting my lights in a little bit! GOODTIMES!!! :roorrip:

neway :thanks: again dude...

:peace:

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!!......that first grow is a rapp....starting the next one shortly, it gets in your blood and you want too keep growing man!!!!!.....can't wait too see your grow going, your ganna love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!......GREEN MOJO TO YA BROTHER..........PEACE!

Hey man, Im from England too - Nice to see its not just all americans with 'MM Licences' :rollit:

Sounds like your plans already will work, would start off with about 5 though. Also Smell is something to consider. Good luck!

No MM here Just a healthy smoke dude lol...

Hows the grow going m8y? i think iv been reading some of these forums to long now cos im begging to trip over myslef in what i want to do... lol each one makes me question my decission even more.

anyway, Toke on all :roorrip:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom