Hi all!

Dangerzone

Hey everybody, I hope my greetings find you well! I am a self-professed cannabis know-it-all, as I'm sure many people here are, and I hail from the crappy, rainy U.K.. I've got a few garden grows under my belt now, mostly growing with a bonsai twist to hide my girls from prying neighbors! But it's also given me valuable experience in things like LST, supercropping and pruning, whilst at the same time providing me with some beautiful smoke... Nothing better than organic homegrown sensi, right? ;)
I now feel as if I've reached the point where I would like to impart my knowledge upon the less experienced, and pick up some new tricks while I'm at it.. So feel free to throw some questions my way, maybe I'll have a couple to ask you! - That goes for anything cannabis-related, not just the horticultural side :)

...Puff puff pass...

Thank you! Well that's certainly good to hear! I think because of the huge coverage about Cannabis in Politics, Law Enforcement, Media, and Healthcare that a lot of people are coming out of their shells. With many countries now approaching decriminalisation, people don't feel as though they'll be stigmatised or discriminated against for talking about it. Onwards and upwards for a better, greener world!

Back
Top Bottom