Hi all!

Ken

420 Member
This is my first grow and what fun! I am growing 24k gold kosher kush× tangie. 3 out of my 4 seeds popped . One dud. The amount of info from this forum is great. I am learning as I go and my mistakes so far haven't been too bad. My plants are 3.5 weeks old and are10" in diameter and 7.5 inches tall.One question I have is I started with miracle grow potting soil am in 7" pots when I transfer to my 5 gallon should I change to a more organic soil or stick with miracle grow since I started with it. My three plants are all real healthy now. It really is amazing how informative this group is. Thanks ken

This is my first grow and what fun! I am growing 24k gold kosher kush× tangie. 3 out of my 4 seeds popped . One dud. The amount of info from this forum is great. I am learning as I go and my mistakes so far haven't been too bad. My plants are 3.5 weeks old and are10" in diameter and 7.5 inches tall.One question I have is I started with miracle grow potting soil am in 7" pots when I transfer to my 5 gallon should I change to a more organic soil or stick with miracle grow since I started with it. My three plants are all real healthy now. It really is amazing how informative this group is. Thanks ken
Welcome my friend :welcome: Miracle grow isn't made for pot. It doesn't have the nutrients to get your girls through flower. Your better off using a more pot oriented mix. Im in coco so I can't recommend from experience, but fox farms and happy frog are mentioned alot. Or you will have to supplement down the road once its spent. Also if you start a journal with pics we can follow and assist when needed.

Welcome to the forum @Ken :welcome:

Welcome my friend :welcome: Miracle grow isn't made for pot. It doesn't have the nutrients to get your girls through flower. Your better off using a more pot oriented mix. Im in coco so I can't recommend from experience, but fox farms and happy frog are mentioned alot. Or you will have to supplement down the road once its spent. Also if you start a journal with pics we can follow and assist when needed.
WRONG!!! :passitleft:I grew in Miracle grow for 2 years when I started, and used CFLs to veg and flower, the only problem with Miracle Grow is it comes stock with fungus gnats :rofl::rofl:

My first scrog, in Miracle Grow...pic was taken almost 15 years ago

Back
Top Bottom