Hi All!

Snuggs

First post here. I live in Michigan & hope that someday I will be a MMP. At the moment I really dont know where to start. I suffer from several things but mainly Bipolar, Anxiety & Social Phobia. Marijuana has been the only thing that has ever helped slow me & my racing thoughts down & enjoy life. Yeah another one of those messed up child hood stories: experiencing things no child should, in mental hospitals, jail, messed my back up at 18 & the usual crap that follows.

Anyhow been seeing doctors & therapists on a regular basis for 2 years now. I was recently approved for disability & live alone with my wife & animals. I just recently told my doc I was using marijuana to regain an advantage in my life. However he does not recommend it & not a supporter of MM. My therapist on the other hand is somewhat glad it is helping me. Honestly I have know idea where I should start.

If any one actually read this long thing (sorry) & would like to help point me in the right direction. Help share the beginning of your journey here in Michigan it would be greatly appreciated.

Pres

:welcome: glad to see u found this site. it is full of very helpful people, im sure u will learn and enjoy while ur here... i know i have. im weedpipe and i hope to see u around.:grinjoint:

I hope it works for you

Interesting read thanks! I hope I will not have to become active in group awareness meetings as said before I have an extreme social phobia. MM helps alleviate some of these fears but not all. Alot depends on what I have.

I have never had any of the types of smoke I have seen on here, just your common street stuff & to be honest I have a hard time finding even that faithfully without worry ya know!

Back
Top Bottom